C44 Eve

Chu Li walked up the nine flights of bluestone steps and strode over the Taoist Temple.

The temple had an old, weary feel to it.

Chu Li had already seen a woman in the temple. She was wearing a dark blue gown and was holding a jade horsetail whisk. Her face was fair and clean and she was a complete beauty. Her age roughly matched Siao Qi's.

They both had the same unique trait in between their eyes, and they were both cold and serious.

There was only this lady in the temple, and no one else. This was undoubtedly Lady Siao's aunt, Siao Yueling.

He secretly praised her. He'd thought that she would be an old lady, he would have never expected that she was such a gorgeous lady.

He used the Omniscient Mirror for further observation. Aunt Siao Yueling may be young, but she was already a grandmaster. Her vigor was immense, and she was far stronger than the four Protectors of Lady Siao.

She sat before a coffee table with an antique vibe in the halls, quietly holding a jasper cup in her hands and sipping at hot tea. She had a voluptuous body.

There were three images of Gods in the main hall, which looked as if they were real. One of them was a middle-aged man with an elegant and outstanding vigor, while the other two were beautiful middle-aged women who were extremely beautiful. They looked like husband and wives together.

She sat silently on the chair and was deep in contemplation, looking like she was one of the three Gods.

"Eek!"

The door of the main hall was opened. Chu Li and the other two walked into the hall along with Swee.

Swee flung her horsetail whisk.

"Master, Sister Xiao and her friends are here!"

"Hmm, come and have a seat."

Siao Yueling snapped out of her thoughts. She lifted her head and laid eyes on three people. Her eyes moved towards Chu Li, and her stare turned into a sharp glare. Chu Li felt as if he was sliced right through, and his organs almost showed.

"Aunt Siao Yueling!"

"Greetings, Great Aunt."

Siao Yueling waved her hand, though she continued to size up Chu Li.

"You must be Chu Li, I suppose?"

"Indeed, I am." Chu Li wrapped his fist.

"Come and sit, have some tea." Siao Yueling invited the three.

Chu Li accepted delightedly.

The three of them came to the coffee table and sat opposite of Siao Yueling. The mildly pleasant smell of sandalwood entered Chu Li's nose. It was like a surge of spiritual energy from her, forcing people to calm down and to throw aside all evil desires. All that was left wastranquility and silence.

There were already three teacups prepared, as if she'd already known that they were coming. She served the three cups of tea to each of them.

Chu Li received the teacup with both of his hands and sipped at the tea. The fragrant odor immediately diffused throughout his stomach and spread out from it. All the impurities in his body immediately disappeared, and his body felt light.

He was surprised. This was spirit tea! It was used to boost one's body condition and it cleansed one's body.

He had only seen this in the category of unique stories in a book. He would have never thought that he would have the chance to consume the legendary spirit tea himself. How incredibly generous!