Takes 2 to Tango- I am officially a lunatic.

Chapter 5-

"FLO!!." Scar shrieked in my face.

"What Scar?" I questioned.

"I don't want to go to this crappy party!"

"Well tough look babe we're going, it will be fun and you'll feel better."

"Well i'm not going and i'm perfectly fine for your information!"

"Are you really? because that's not what it looks like?" I questioned getting a little frustrated.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"For god sake Scar, are you seriously telling me your fine! I've seen the way you look at Ryan whenever he's with another girl!"

Scar looked shocked. Her eyes grew wide and she stared at me in disbelief.

"Don't act like you know me!" She screamed.

"I might not know you for long, but i do know you have feelings for Ryan...or even in love with-"

"Don't you fucking dare say that!" She interrupted.

"Just mind your own fucking buisness and stay out of mine."

I was taken aback by her sudden words. I was also fucking pissed off. Normally i would argue my way out until i'm right but i just didn't feel like it. I wanted her to have fun and not constantly think about Ryan and look so depressed when he's out there with another girl.

I stormed off heading back to my appartment. A boy stood there watching us probably thinking why we are arguing outside the Uni building. We were meant to go shopping after Uni but obviously that's changed!

When i went back to my room i went straight to the bathroom.

My bladder is going to explode any minute!

After that i wanted to take my mind off things. A movie and popcorn would be a good idea.

"Are you still mad at me?"

I looked up to see Adam sitting on his bed spinning his phone around his finger without a care in the world.

When the hell did he come?

I ignored him and went to the kitchen to microwave the popcorn. I'm not in the mood to argue again.

"C'mon are you still mad at me?" He said a second later.

I turned around and nearly bumped right into his rock solid chest.

Mm you don't mind that.

Oh shut up you!

A little conversation with my brain again.

"Look i'm really not in the mood to talk." I told him, walking towards the couch with the bowl of popcorn in my hand.

He came and sat down next to me.

"You know that was a pretty good punch you gave me back there."

I laughed a little and nudged his shoulder.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment from you?"

"What no, your still a bitch." He smiled. He has a gorgeous smile... shit i didn't realise i was staring at his lips and he was watching me.

"Well your still an asshole." I said looking away.

He simply just laughed.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked.