Takes 2 to Tango- An angry Adam? maybe not...

Chapter 7

I stand infront of my appartment door realising i don't have my keys.

For fuck sake!

So my other option is to go to Scar's place. I strode over to Scar's appartment which is only a few doors away. I am honestly so hungry, i could eat a fucking horse right now!

I walk in the room to find Scar sitting down with her legs on the table watching some reality show i think. 

"Hey Scar do you have anything to eat, i'm like soo hungry right now." I groan.

Not waiting for an answer, i walk towards the kitchen and explore the fridge. I pick the sandwich that's left on the plate. It turns out to be Scar's gross looking tuna ketchup sandwich!

Fuck this, i'm eating it!

I head back to where Scar is standing with her arms crossed.

"HOLY SHIT I WAS WRONG, THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING.!" I moan taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"I told you!- Wait a second missy, you are NOT getting away with this." Scar grabbed the plate out of my hand.

"Hey i was enjoying that!" I whined.

"Well tough look, where the hell have you been?!"

Shit i totally forgot about that! Thanks to my hungry belly.

"Not only that, you left me at the party last night. Did you know I flashed my boobs to some random dude just so he would give me a lift home."

"Look i'm sorry, wait you did that?"

"Did what?! Scar asked.

"Flashed your bangerz?"

"Yes and i hope i never see him again because it would be soo damn embarrasing!"

"Gurrrrl i'm proud of you sister!" I grinned.

"Oh shutup and stop trying to change the subject!" Scar shouts.

"Okay mum let me explain." I said.

"Fine." Scar said, tapping her foot.

"Well-

"FLOOOOOOOO!" Ryan screamed, grabbing my waist and spinning me around.

"I've missed you."

"Aww, if only others would say the same thing and move on." I smiled looking at Scar.

She rolled her eyes.

"Ryan i'm feeling dizzy now." I laughed.

"Oops sorry." Ryan grinned, placing me back on my two feet.

"I was worried about you!" Scar argued.

"Fine i'll tell you."

"Everything." Scar said.

So it took about half an hour to explain everything that happened. Obviously i didn't mention Seb's past because that was between me and him. Ryan kept bomarding me with stupid ass questions such as, "Can horses speak? Is Toby a girl or a boy?"

Like dude?!

"So that's it!" I slapped my thighs and jumped up.

"So Sebastian wasn't a kidnapper.?" Scar asked.

"No Scar." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway i'll see you later, i just want to get out of this slutty dress."

"I think it's sexy." Ryan smirked.

"Of course you do." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I headed back to the appartment to find the door open. Jerkface is home. Wahoo!