Takes 2 to Tango- A long day

Chapter 30

I ran outside trying to look for Ryan. Adam comes jogging behind me.

"I'll look for him, Scar will be looking for you."

They are both our friends. We have to be there for them even if we don't agree with certain things.

"Okay." I hug him, walking back inside.

I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs. It was so fucking cold!

Alot of people were talking to the happy couple. Probably congratulating them. I made my way towards her.

"Eeeek, OMG I'm engaged." Scar grinned, showing me her diamond ring.

"erm yeah congratulations." I fake smile.

"Do you know where Adam and Ryan are?" Scar asked.

"No...um I can't find them."

"Boys." She rolls her eyes.

Even though I am not happy at all, I still have to try because Scar is my bestfriend.

"Treat her right so I don't have to break your legs and chop your dick off." I told Cody.

He laughed.

The party was starting to end with people leaving the place. Honestly, I wanted to leave as well.

"Who would have thought, Ryan in love with Scar." Someone says behind my ears and I jump

"Scared the shit out me Seb."

"Sorry." He grins shrugging his shoulders.

"How do you know all this?" I furrow my brows.

"Because I'm Sebby." He winks.

*~*

You know what was the worst part. Getting in a car with Scar and Cody. Seb said he would drop me off home but Scar insisted. I mean, I would be fine if they didn't open their mouths. They keep saying cringy shit like "Omg cupcake" "Stop it baby" "Oh my bugga."

Like jeez.

When the car stopped I walked out and went inside. Scar was probably saying goodbye to Cody.

The heels I was wearing, has given me fucking blisters but I have to check Ryans room to see if he's okay. Unlucky, he wasn't there.

I went back to My room and Adam was sitting on the couch talking to Ryan. Ryan couldn't see me because his back was facing me. I walked up them and sat down on the table so I was opposite Ryan.

"Hey." I whisper, touching Ryans knee.

"I'm an idiot right? What was I thinking. I had no chance." Ryan shook his head and layed back looking at the ceiling.

"Don't think like that." I told him.

"But it's true." He stands up.

"I'm an idiot to think someone like Scar will want me. She's right. I am a self-centered jerk." He looks down to the ground.

"That's not true because at one point Scar was madly in love with you." I stood up, regretting what I said.

"Wait what? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because...all you ever cared about was fucking  girls and partying, she had to watch you do all that and she tried so hard to move on."

"And now she has." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Ryan." Adam stood up.

"No guys, you're right she's moved on and it's my fault. I deserve this." He walked out.

I looked at Adam and we both were gutted.

"Get changed Flo, today had been a long day."

Okay so it's short but you guys know I upload a alot :p

What did you think?

Vote|Follow|Comment

Boy names:

Zac

Jay

Noah

Girl names:

Delilah

Talia

Maddy

Choose between them names. I will choose the one with the most votes :)