Takes 2 to Tango-Friends

Chapter 11

When i entered the room, i heard the tap running in the bathroom. I was glad because now i had time to think how i am going to ask him what's wrong. I know it's crazy that i'm overthinking this and i should just ask him straight up, but it's Adam we're talking about. His mood swings change every damn second!

It has been half an hour since he's been in there and he still hasn't come out.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey erm are you alright?"

There was no response so i knocked louder.

"Adam what's wro-

Adam swung the door open and walked out. His hair and face was wet and he was shirtless. Oh and he still looked pissed.

He ignored me and walked straight towards the drawer and pulled out  a shirt.

"Honestly Adam are you ok?" I asked.

He turned around and glared at me.

"Can you just fucking shutup and leave me alone."

"Well sorry for wondering if you're okay." I said in a pissed off tone and walked out.

"Flo don't go." He whispered.

"Why? So you can be a dickhead all the damn time."

"I'm sorry." He said, looking at the floor.

I didn't say anything for a second. I massaged my temple and looked at him.

"Look Adam, you looked pretty upset and pissed back there and all i did was ask if you are ok. I know you hate me but i was still worried about you."

"I don't hate you Flo." He said.

"Well it comes across like that." I answered.

"I'm sorry."

There was a long pause, both of us stood still not saying a word.

"I have a little sister, Her name's Milly. She's not well Flo...she has Leukemia." He gulped and closed his eyes.

"Everytime i visit her, i feel so helpless." He sat down and put his elbow on his knee, grabbing at his hair.

"She's only 10 years old! She doesn't deserve this and she's the only person i have." He whimpered.

Tears were already streaming down my face. I strolled towards Adam and went on my knee.

"I'm sorry." I grabbed his hand but he wouldn't budge until i sat on the bed and put my arm around his neck, he cried on my shoulder.

*~*

When he eventually calmed down, he looked up and gazed at me. His eyes  and nose were sore and red and his hair was in a messy bundle.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"um yeah, after that head massage." He smiled.

I laughed and stood up.

"I'm just going to get changed."

Adam grabbed my hand and I turned around.

"Thanks Flo."

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything." He answered.

I honestly don't know what he meant but i smiled at him.

"Friends?" he stood up and held out his hand.

"Friends." I grinned and hugged him.

We hugged for a while not one of us letting go until Adam's hand reached down to the split on my dress.

"Um yeah i'll just get changed now." I said pointing towards the bathroom.

"Umm yeah." Adam said, touching his hair.

I walked towards the bathroom but stopped and turned around to catch Adam looking at me as well.

Fuck this.

We both walked towards each other and crashed our lips together becoming one.

Friends...friends we said.

There ya go guys ;)
Extremely short, don't kill me lol:p
Might be mistakes but i'm sure yall understand :)

Like/Vote/Comment.

TeamAdam or TeamNico?