Takes 2 to Tango- Mrs Know it all

Chapter 12

I woke up to a bucket  full of water splashed all over my face. I jumped out of bed a little too fast because i felt extremely dizzy.

Good one Flo

"Good morning sunshine, how does it feel to have water thrown at you?" Adam smirked.

"You are such a dickhead! Half of it went into my ear and now i think i'm fucking deaf."

"HA! You have to wake up anyway, we have college."

"What day is it? What time is it? What planet am i on?"

Honestly, it's too early of the day for me.

After rubbing my eyes, I realised i was only wearing my bra and panties.

Then it hit me...

We slept 'almost naked' and spooned last night.

I ran into the bathroom because now was not the time to think about that.

~*~

Today I wore a black top with blue jean shorts and my black boots. I also wore a white hat which i thought looked cool. Why am i even making an effort today? It's not like I have someone to impress...

~*~

The bell rang just when i reached the college building. I casually strolled down the corridoor when Mr Radcliffe stopped me.

"Why are you late?" He questioned.

"I'm not late, the bell just went" I answered, confused.

"That was the second bell informing all the students to be in class by now. Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed young lady?"

You could say I slept on the wrong bed.

"I think I did Sir." I grinned.

"It's not funny." He said.

"I wasn't laughing." I answered.

"Don't you get cheeky young lady." He warned.

"Calm down Sir, you really shouldn't stress out, you have enough grey hairs." I grinned.

Mr Radcliffe's ears were turning red.

Shit, he's pissed.

"Get out of my sight before i have to take you to the principal my self!"

"Jesus." I muttered.

"I heard that." He called out.

"Yeah and I don't give a fuck." I called out before running towards my home room.

~*~

I walked into the classroom, Mrs Simmonds was marking work books.

"Good morning Mrs Simmonds, I am extremely sorry for arriving late to class. I had an awful headache this morning and I thought I wouldn't be able to make it but i'm fine now. Oh and I baught you some chocolate, you work too hard to get the students the best grades they can get." I smiled, handing her the chocolate I actually got for myself.

"Oh aren't you lovely! Thank you Flo, you may sit down."

I turned around, getting a few death glares and a few impressed looks from the class. What i didn't expect, was to find Ellie sitting on Adam's lap. A feeling of jelousy swept over me but i quickly hid it. Why should i give a damn?

I smiled at him because i didn't want him to think i cared and in return he smiled back as i sat down in the corner.

I was just about to put my earphones in, however Nate decided to join me and invade my personal space.