Takes 2 to Tango- A Dickhead for life.

Chapter 17

I automatically start to panic.

I try to free myself by grabbing the persons arm but they had a tight grip on me. I couldn't even scream because the hand covered pretty much half of my face!

"Don't scream." A voice whispered into my ear. A voice I knew very well... unfortunetly.

When he let me go and I could finally breath, I turned around and glared at him.

"Was that really nessasary?" I crossed my arms.

"Was it nessasary for you to act like a 5 year old and draw a penis on my head?" He asked and boy he was mad.

I burst out laughing which just increased Adam's feeling for me right now.

"Do you really think it's funny?" He said, taking a step towards me.

"Do I?...Hell yeah!" I laughed again.

"Do you know how long I tried to wash it off? You can still see the fucking mark and I have to wear a fucking beanie to cover it."

"You must have gone through soo much!" I giggled.

Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall and the room feels small.

"STOP with your stupid fucking games, if you really want to play then trust me it will get nasty." He growled.

"Do you think I'm scared?" I mocked.

He grabbed both of my wrist and turned me around so i was facing the wall.

"Are you testing me Flora?" He warned.

"You don't phase me Adam." I answered eventhough my heart was beating so fast.

He moved my hair to one side.

"Are you sure about that Flora?." He whispered into my ear. His cold lips touched my ear lobe and then he bit it. I shivered and closed my eyes.

"Y-yes.. you don't phase me at all." I said, having a hard time to believe that myself.

"Say that again Flo." He whispered. Taking the top button of my checkerd shirt off.

"Say it one more time." He kissed my neck making me tilt my head. He kissed my bare shoulder and then I hear a popping sound. I look down to see every single button of my shirt on the floor ripped.

Adam keeps both of my arms locked by using his right hand. I still have my back facing towards him.With his left hand he trails his index finger from my neck, around my bra, down to my stomache. He starts to draw light swiggly lines across my stomache making my ovaries explode but then it stops. He moves back suddenly making me feel cold.

I turn around and look at him. He gulps as he stares at my chest but quickly looks up at me with a cold stoned impression and heads for the door. Before he leaves he turns around.

"Do yourself a favour will ya, borrow a shirt from here before you leave.Besides it is a lost property closet for a reason." He smirks, leaving me here stunned.

To updates for ya'll :)

This one was short I know...

But yeah hope ya like it :p

Vote/Follow/Comment