Takes 2 to Tango- Like a Boss

Chapter 8

"OMG, their love for each other is like the love between Bella and Edward...it's just soo fascinating!" Scar sighed.

"Yeah it was cute." I agreed.

"CUTE? IT WAS SHA-MAY-ZING!."

Me and Scar are heading back to our room's after watching 'The fault in our stars.' It was actually a really great film seen as though i don't enjoy watching romance movie's, but this movie had more to it which i liked!

I couldn't stop thinking about Adam. Everytime i picture him, a smile appeared on my face. Ha! I'm turning crazy. I just can't stop myself from thinking about what had happened. He said i was beautiful and it just made me feel so good about myself.

Scar came out of the cinema with blocks of mascara running down her cheeks! That's right, she cried contiuously throughout the whole movie, i felt like bringing my shoe and shoving it up her...i'll stop right  there.

I understand it's a sad movie but there wasn't one moment where Scar didn't blow her nose out so loud causing everyone to stare at us strangely.

"Hey, why don't you come over to mine for a while?" Scar suggested.

"I'm really tired Scar, next time." I smiled.

"Okay i'll see you tomorow." We hugged and went our own ways.

To be honest i was actually super tired today. Normally i'm a late sleeper but i guess not today! I grabbed my keys, unlocked the door and entered.

When i looked up, i noticed Adam shirtless in bed...with a naked Ellie.

I was beyond stunned. The bastard is is actually having sex with somebody else just after he had it with me! He's like a non-stop sex machine!

I was extremely pissed off as well as feeling a little hurt. I wasn't going to show him that i'm hurt or angry. I was good at hiding my emotions.

When they realised i was here they both jumped up.

"What the fuck Flo!" Adam growled. He was pissed, but that didn't affect me in any sort of way.

I HATE HIM.

Why did i have sex with him!

Because your a horny little fucker Flo.

"Oh hey guys, am i interupting anything?" I mocked.

Adam put on his boxers and stood up.

Adam's temper was increasing. The shithead deserved it. I wasn't just a toy he can play with then throw it away and find a new one!

"Get the fuck out." He growled.

"Why the fuck would you have sex with me and then have sex with the next female out there? Did you even think about how i would feel?"

I didn't care if Ellie was listening. Adam's cheeks turned red and he looked at me strangely.

"Erm what are you talking about, why would i sleep with someone like you?"

I stood there in complete silent, my mind was blank. What he said hurt, alot. He is embarressed. Why would he lie...

"Aww Flo, are you sure it wasn't a dream." Ellie burst out laughing.

I felt worthless and hurt. In that moment all i could feel was betrayed. I honestly hated him. He said i was beautiful and i believed him. He only wanted to get into my pants the bastard! I wasn't going to cry. I walked out of the room and my first thought was to go to Scar's room. Why did it hurt when i saw him with Ellie? I never felt that way before. It took a few seconds for Scar to open the door and when she did i hugged her.