Takes 2 to Tango- Gone.

Chapter 32

The next day I woke up with no worries. Ryan and Scar are happy. Me and Adam are happy. Sebastian kicked Cody out. Don't know what I'd do without Sebby. I seriously need to thank him for everything he's done!

We all went to meet Milly that morning. I know how excited she is going to be when she knows we are coming.

When we got there Ryan made her giggle alot by saying such stupid jokes. We all sat down and told Milly a made up story. After that we all argued about who's story was the best.

Imature, I know.

We took a selfie with Ryan at the front, me and Scar next to Milly and Adam behind Milly. We all had a massive group hug and kissed Milly a goodbye.

*~*

I called Seb telling him to meet me somehwere. He suggested a small cafe near by. Adam didn't seem too pleased about me meeting up with him but he did say it was fine after.

Seb was already there when I got here.

"Hey pumpkin." He grins.

"Hey." I sit down opposite from him.

"Coffe? Tea? Hot chocolate?" He asks.

"Hot chocolate." I reply.

After ordering our drinks Seb looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

"So wassup?" He asks.

"I just want to say thank you...for everything." I smile.

"Don't thank me, I didn't do anything." He chuckles.

"You came in at the right time when Cody had his hands on Scar." I point out.

"That's because Adam told me to check on you."

oh

"Well, you still agreed even though it wasn't your problem." I smile.

"You're like the only real friend I have, obviously I will." He says.

"Aww Seb you're going to make me cry!"

"Hey now, don't cry because I can't handle girls crying." He puts his hands up in surrender.

We walk out of the cafe together.

"Want to hear some good news?"

"Yes." I answer

"I met my brother Jason after all these years."

"Omg that is amazing news!" I usher in excitement.

"I know, It took me a while to forgive him. He's married with a little boy called Mason. I'm an uncle! He told me I have to stay with him for now because he doesn't want me 'wondering around."

I hug Seb squeezing him so hard. I was just so happy for him!

My phone starts to ring so I take it out and answer it.

"Flo?" Scar asks.

"Yes, hey wassup?"

"Please just come to the hospital." She sobs.

This wasn't going to be good.

Seb and I get to the hospital as fast as we can. I walk towards Milly's ward. Stood outside the door was Ryan and Scar embracing each other.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It's Milly...the treatment didn't work, she's gone." Ryan says, his eyes red from tears.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing or I just didn't want to.

"NO! Don't lie to me." I shout.

"Flo shh." Seb grabs my shoulders.

"NO!" I sob, trying to fight out of Sebastians strong grip. He hugs me tightly.

"Flo...I'm sorry."

I burst out into tears.

She was gone.

*~*

After a while I walk into the room. This was going to be the hardest part ever. When I walked in, Adam was sitting on the floor beside her bed holding her tiny little hand, he kisses her little fingers.

"I love you Milly...my little princess."

I couldn't hold it in, the tears kept coming and coming.

I went down onto my knees next to Adam and touched his shoulder.

"She's gone Flo, she's gone." He whimpers.

I hug his head onto my chest and he lets it all out. He cries and cries and cries.

A very sad Chapter :(

Vote|Follow|Comment

Thanks for reading :)