Takes 2 to Tango- A date?

Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling cheerful. Thank god it was the weekend! I can sleep all day and dream about a shirtless Zac Efron.

Unfortunetly that won't happen because i had to get off my ass and answer the person who's been constantly knocking on the damn door.

When i opened the door, i was suprised to see Pauline.

"Good morning dear." She cheered.

"Good morning Pauline, everything ok?"

"I'm afraid not. Miss Reed, i've heard that you haven't been staying in the room you're supposed to stay in."

"Who told you?." I wondered.

"That is not important, you know the rules my dear."

"But can't i stay here from now on." I begged.

"Honey, what's the problem?." She asked.

"Erm nothing... I just want to switch rooms." I bit my lip nervously.

"I promise i will try and sort something out, in the meantime you will have to move back in until further notice." She insisted.

"Okay." I half smiled.

"Oh and one more question."

"Erm sure." I said.

"Would you like to come over for dinner tonight, i heard that you're good friends with my grandson so it will be a pleasure to have you over." She grinned.

"I'd love to! What time?" I smiled.

"Seven o'clock?"

"Okay i'll be there." I waved.

******~~******

After Scar came back from the gym i told her that Pauline came over and asked me to move back in with Adam. I even told her about Pauline inviting me over for dinner and Scar took it the wrong way.

"Oo lala Nico has a crush on you." She teased.

"What? You're stupid!"

"It's like a date." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Totally, with his grandma there." I rolled my eyes.

"O-m-g, i've got a dress that will look perfect on you for tonight!" She squeeked.

"It's ok, i'll just wear a top and jeans." I said, munching on cookies.

"Are you crazy?! You're not going like that." She warned.

"Why not." I moaned.

"Because Scar said so." She pointed a finger at me.

"Okay mother." I rolled my eyes.

****~~****

It's six o'clock so i thought i might as well take my clothes back to my room along with my toothbrush. Everytime i approach the door, i get nervous. We always end up having a go at each other but this time i want to just move on.

I tried to open the door with my keys but i couldn't because i had a basket full of clothes i was holding. I felt someone's hot breath breathing at the back of my neck and i froze. I was starting to feel extremely hot due to the small amounth of space between us. When the person reached for the keys and unlocked the door, i knew who it was. Adam. I kicked the door open wider and went towards my bed and placed the heavy basket down. Fuck my hands hurt!

"So you're back."

"No shit sherlock, wait it was you who grassed me up!" I glared at him but he just grinned.

"Yes, look Flo-

"Adam i don't want to hear it, i really don't care." I interrupted.

"You don't?" He asked, looking a little upset.

"No...I don't." I said, although i knew it was a lie.

He scratched his scalp and looked at me.

"Can we be friends?"

"We can be acquaintance" I answered.

"Fine, but we'll be friends again before you know it." He said.

I walked towards him until my nose touched his nose.

"Babe we weren't friends in the first place." I smirked.

"Fine, be a bitch." He grunts.

"I'm a bitch? The bitch you fucked, oh wait it was just a dream, HA silly me!"

"Why can't you just get over it for fuck sake!" He shouts.

Why does this keep happening!

"Why the fuck did you have to grass me up, you know what? I was doing fine all this time! What do you get out of it Adam?!" I scream.

"I get you!!" He shouts.

I froze on the spot. My heart was beating soo fast. We stood a few inches apart just staring at each other, neither of us blinking. I quickly looked away and walked out.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Not that it's any of your buisness, but I have a date." I said, before i slammed the door.

I know it's not a date however it still felt so damn good to say it out loud to the jerk who can make my stomache do somersaults over and over again...

***~~***

This is really short but i hope ya liked it!

Comment/vote/follow

I would appreciate it ;)

Thanks for reading! <3

What do you think?