Takes 2 to Tango- What a fucking day!

Chapter 22

College life was killing me, however, today was different. When i entered home room and saw Sebastian, I ran to give him a massive hug. Not caring about the wierd stares I was getting.

"What are you doing here? aren't you like too old for this." I winked

"I, Sebastian Clark, am the new boy at Lincolm University." He winked.

"Omg this is amazing!" I shrieked taking a seat at the back. Sebastian sat next to me.

"Why don't you hang out with us at break and lunch." I suggested.

"That won't be a good idea." Sebastian answered looking towards the door.

In walks Adam hunter. Glaring at Seb.

*~*

"So that's the hot kidnapper?" Scar asked.

"He's not a kidnapper Scar." I rolled my eyes.

It was break. Today was going fast, i hope it carries on that way.

Adam and Ryan approach us. Ryan had a pasta salad and a brownie in his hand.

"Aren't you going to eat at lunch?" Scar asked.

"Yes." Ryan raised his eyebrow.

Scar shook her head.

"What I need my food!" He protested.

"Adam why can't Seb hang out with us?! I ask him.

"I never said anything." He shrugged.

"Fine, I'm calling him." I get up but Adam grabs my wrist.

"No."

"You just said-

"Yeah well I change my mind."

"I thought you and him were fine!" i glared at him.

"We are, doesn't mean I like him."

This guy is unbelievable!!!

*~*

When we had english, it was a suprise when Nico sat next to me.

"Hey." He greeted, placing his books onto the table and sitting down.

"Yo."

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What isn't that still cool?"

Nico shakes his head and laughs.

"So how's your grandma?"

I really like Pauline...

"She's good, she does ask about you alot. She thinks we've 'broken up."

"But we never even dated."

"I know, I've told her but she won't believe me." He shruggs.

Awks.

"So the new boy?" Nico asks.

"Yeah, Sebastian."

"He seems...

"Seems what? Once you get to know him, he's actually alright." I replayed the word he told me about Nate.

*~*

When gym class came, I made my way to my locker to grab my clothes. Today the boys were going to join us.

The main topic today was Sebastian. The whole school were talking about him. I guess that's normal when you're the new boy. A hot one as well.

While we was getting changed Ellie came up to me.

"So how close are you and Sebastian?" She crossed her arms.

"We're just friends." I raised my eyebrows.

"Whatever." She spat, walking away with her minions.

Scar grabbed my arm. She knew I would have punched her plastic face any minute.

*~*

We were running around the track today as usual. Me and Scar were determined to run around the track at least 5 times. I was proud of Scar. The first time I met her she couldn't even run around once. Now she puts effort into it.

Acrosss from us, everyone from both classes were crowded together.

"Lets check what's going on." Scar said, jogging towards the group of people.

"He- he touched me when i told him not to!" Ellie cried.

"That's a lie I didn't fucking do anything!" Sebastian shouts.

"Adam, he touched me, he told me I was going to be the next girl on his list." She cried, grabbing Adams shirt.

Adam made his way towards Sebastian and punched him.

THE FUCKING BASTARD PUNCHED HIM.

They were both on the floor fighting each other. What was more sick, was that every guy was watching it and cheering Adam on. Ellie was still crying hugging her little friends.

Fake fucking tears.

Scar grabbed my hand but this time i wasn't going to stop.

"Flo, NO!" Scar shouts.

I grab the bitch by her hair and push her against the fence.

"You stupid little bitch." I punch her jaw and she moves away from me. Everything was going crazy!

I stormed towards her and punched her again as she fell onto the floor. I stradled her, just as I was about to punch her, someone picks me up from the back.

"Thats it! Shows over." A teacher whistles. Me, Seb, Adam and Ellie were all held by a teacher.

I stared at Adam. I don't know what hurt me. Watching Adam fight for a girl. He clearly has some feelings for her. It hurt. Hurt that he would get into a fight so easily for her. He believed that bitch. Everything that comes out of her mouth is bulshit! This was it. Adam will alway be like this so I wasn't going to waste my time.

I.hate.Him. Trust me I really mean it.

Wait what?! Another chapter!

I know i'm awesome.

What do you think people?

Vote|Follow|Comment

Love all of my readers. :*

Thank you for reading :)