Takes 2 to Tango- Not a good start

Chapter 1-

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock beside me. What the hell?! I'ts only 5 in the morning. I was just about to fall asleep when it hit me, today i am moving out. Oh yes.

I want to get out of this shithole! Ever since my parents past away from a car crash i've been living with my aunt Sue who doesn't give a shit about me. So now you know why i'm happy to leave.

I applied for a place at Lincolm University(college) which is miles away but i've always wanted to travel around the world. I got the place and i was over the moon! My aunt was shocked and suprised that i got a place.Whatever don't judge a book by it's cover!

Getting up i throw the duvet off me and head towards the bathroom. My reflection looks soo sexy. Note the sarcasm? After getting fresh and clean i grab the clothes i left out to wear since the rest of my clothes are packed.

Putting my maroon jumper on top of my white collor shirt, i put on my favourite light blue skinny jeans and finally my white converse.

I put my brown thick hair in a messy bun and i'm done. Yes simple, the way i like it!

I head downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit bowl and munch on it. Writing a quick note to aunt Sue i stick it on the fridge and head out. I don't even know why i bother, she probably won't even take one glance at the note.

The weather in England is rubbish! So i'm glad i'm moving out to America where i hope it's better.

Actually anythings better than England! I had to take a taxi to the airport instead of betty. I sold her to my friend Hilary before i went. Someone has to look after her. Before i left i made sure i gave my baby lots of kisses. An old women looked at me through the window like i was on drugs. What? I'm only kissing my car. *************~~*************

Well i was right about one thing.

The weather here is sexy, and i mean sex-aaaay!

Getting in to a taxi (or shall i say a cab) i gave the driver the adress to my appartment. I was actually really excited to start a fresh new start, new University(College) and new friends.

When i got out the cab the driver was such a gentleman who offered to take my suitcases for me. I had a feeling i'm going to love it here!

An old petite lady was sitting in the main entrance talking on the phone but she looked up and smiled. After she hung up she looked up. I gave her my letter that contained all the information, the room number etc.

"One second my dear , let me go get your room key." She said.

"Okay maam." I smiled.

"Oh aren't you such a lovely girl, my name is pauline." She took her hand out and i shook it.

"Well my name is Flo and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you." I already liked this lady, she was soo sweet.

"Your british that's lovely, so is my grandson." She grinned.

"Anyway i'm sure you want to go check out your new room so here you go my dear." She says handing me the keys.

I decided to take the elevator because obviously that's a better option than the stairs but it's still taking ages!

Obviously it will when your room is on the top floor you dummy!

Ding!

Oh how i loved to hear the sound of that!

I got out taking my heavy suitcases with me. Walking along the coridoors i look for my new room.

398..399......400. Ah-ha!

It didn't take me long to grab my keys and unlock the door.

I might as well say this now...

My room is fucking awesome!!

The room of the colour was a dark shade of red. Hmm my roomate must really like red. At the far end of the room, there was a big black leather couch including two single ones on the side. In front of it was about a 52 inch tv stuck on the wall. There was massive dressing table with loads of hair products i'm guessing. The view from the window was incredible! I could definetly wake up to this every morning. There was also two single beds in the room. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a bitch!

Sounding like a giggly girl, i do the first thing on my mind. Run around the whole room, jumping on the couch, the table, the bed.

And guess what? I trip over someone's calvein klein boxers!

Oh my gosh..gross!!

Wait a minute...does that mean...

"Who the fuck are you?" Shouts a deep husky voice.

Fuck My Life.

Hey! Omg my first Chapter is published! :) I'm extremelly sorry if theres any mistakes or if my grammer is really bad.

I hope you enjoyed it and still look forward to find out what happens next.

ALSO I would love it if you vote and follow me :) :*

Thank you x