Takes 2 to Tango- Pee boy

Chapter 10

"Ok, I'm done."

I stood up and walked towards the full length mirror.

"Fuck...I look good." I grinned.

Scar burst out laughing.

"Seriously Scar, you did an amazing job! Why aren't you doing hair and beauty?"

"I'm considering it now." Scar winked.

I wore a beautiful bright red bodycon dress that flowed at the bottom. It has a split on the right side which shows my long tanned leg and these stilletos heels that Scar insisted i should wear.

Honestly, I have no idea how i'm going to walk in these heels!

My hair was up with two curls falling down the side. I loved the way she did my makeup! She did the smokey eye makeup (after watching Zoella videos on youtube) and she applied red lipstick on my lips. I thought it would be too much, however, i love it. I don't remember the last time i dressed up like this!

I hugged Scar and thanked her.

"Ok ok enough hugging, go before you're late and don't forget to tell me how it was." She winked, wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head.

My bestfriend is crazy!

I headed back to my appartment to grab the keys incase Adam isn't around. When i entered the room, I saw Adam and Ryan playing on the Ps3, arguing with each other.

Boys.

They heard me come in so they turned around.

"Damn you look hawwwt!" Ryan whistled.

"Thanks mate." I tried not to blush.

"Yo listen to this." Ryan said.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Erm okay carry on."

"Is your name Flo? Because you are looking Flooo-lous!"

I burst out laughing, leaning against the drawer for support.

"Is your name Flora? Because you can spread all over me anyday."

"Is your name Flora? Because you're butters!"

"Ok seriously stop before i wee my self." I laughed.

"I grabbed the keys and walked towards the door."

"Erm Flo."

I turned around to find Adam in front of me. What? He was across the room a second ago.

Edward cullen over here.

"I hope you have a good time." He smiled.

I stood there, staring at him to see whether he genuinly meant it and it looked like he did.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

The was a long pause until he spoke up.

"You look beautiful Flo." He gulped.

Memories from the other day came flooding back. The day he acted like nothing happened between us when it did.

"Yo Adam, the games about to start." Ryan shouts.

~*~

I waited outside the apparment for Nico. He sent me a message, telling me he'll be picking me up. When he parked outside the appartment he came out and approached me.