Takes 2 to Tango- Those three words

Chapter 27

Seb dropped me off outside the appartment building. It was probably around 7pm by the time I got here. I got off and walked away. I was too embarrassed to even face him let alone talk to him. I heard his bike roaring away.

For a few minutes I sat on the bench. I was in love. I was in love with my roomate. That jerk. The dickhead who made my life a living hell most times. Wow. Flo Reed was in love. Well that doesn't sound fucking wierd at all.

Just as I was about to head inside, I bump into someone or more like they bump into me, nearly making me fall.

"Ryan?" I looked up at him.

He was smashed out of his head.

"Flora is that you?" He tilted his head.

"Yes Ryan." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to leave me like she did."

She?

"Erm no Ryan, lets go inside."

"How could she do this to me?"

I put his arm around my shoulders, taking him inside.

"I hate Collin, I want to kill him ugh!"

Collin?

"Who the heck is Collin?"

"Scar's dumb boyfriend." He snickered.

Ah right! Cody.

"What has he ever done to you?" I rolled my eyes.

"He took her away from me."

*~*

It was a handful persuading Ryan to hand me his keys to unlock his appartment door. He kept bombarding me with questions making sure I wasn't a thief. After I put him in bed I headed out and into Scar's room. What I saw wasn't a good sight.

Ellie was sitting on the couch across Scar. When they heard the door they turned around. Scar stood up and approached me.

"Let me guess, you were hanging out with Sebastian." Scar crossed her arms.

"What are you on about?" i raise my eyebrows.

"Were you with Sebastian, yes or no?"

"Yeah and?" I shrugged.

"Why wouldn't you tell your own bestfriend, don't you trust me?" She looked upset.

"Honestly Scar, I was just outside and I am not really in the mood." I put my hand up.

"I told you about Cody straight away but you couldn't tell me you were dating Sebastian?"

How could I forget...

I looked at Ellie. She had a smug look on her face. She sat on the couch as if she owned the place.

"Don't you have anything better to do or is talking crap your hobby?." I glared at Ellie.

"Omg I would totally not lie about such a thing! You can ask Adam."

The mention of Adam brings back the conversation I had with Seb.

"Sebastian and I are just friends." I looked at Scar.

She looked at me to Ellie then back at me.

"Are you seriously going to believe the shit coming out of her mouth?" I asked.

Ellie snorted.

"You don't have to remind us, we already know you're a pig." I smirked.

She flushed, embarrassed.