|20| ~The Bite~

Claire Pov.
Edited.

This is the PG-13 chapter of Chapter 20 The Bite. If you would like to read the Rated R chapter Please follow me and add The Awakening Series (17+) {Private Chapters} to your library. The chapter is not overrated, however, it does get hot. Enjoy.

His fangs tore into my flesh, piercing my skin. I feel like a hot blade has been plunged into my neck followed by a rush of scorching fire burning into my skin, making my blood boil. It stings really bad. I release a scream so loud, my lungs tingle's along with the sound. King Nicklaus holds my body in place as he sucks greedy and takes what feels like gallons of my blood in one sip.

I can feel my heart hammering inside my chest, exploding. Boom! My body has blasted away into tiny little pieces, I'm nothing but a puddle of blood, my skin has evaporated. His promise of pleasure was nothing but a lie, this is a pain like I've never felt. The burning fire is burning me alive.

His fangs are a sharp blade digging deeper, and deeper, into my flesh. He yanks my hair as he bites down harder, and the fire burns brighter. If there is really a never-ending fire in hell, this is it. I'm screaming, I'm a sinner being punished in an unavoidable torment, for the rest of eternity.

I try to find the strength to push him away. I am trying to fight him with every ounce of my being, but I can't. I'm not strong enough to fight this. My hands start to feel heavy as I grip the knife in my hand. If only I could find the strength to plunge it into his neck and make him feel the same pain that he is forcing onto me.

I wish with all my might that this monster will disappear and go back into the hole that he crawled out of. I would dig a grave for this savage. If I was strong enough, his karma would be real.

The problem is, I'm nothing, but a weak human. I don't have any supernatural strength, unlike him. He has won. I don't have the strength to fight this monster. This dangerous predator has hunted his prey, and now he is feasting. He is no longer starving, no he is taking his fill.

My blood is his greatest meal. The more I fight the harder he bites down. It continues to sting, burning my flesh, as he continues to suck, pull and take whatever he wants. He is taking all of me. My blood is his.

Just when I felt myself losing consciousness, just when I decide to let go and the knife falls to the ground, a wave of cool water washes the fire away. My screams of pain transform into a piercing cry of pleasure. The very moment my body relaxes, his bite becomes softer. The fire is extinguished.

My pain melts away. King Nicklaus releases a husky moan of his own. His hand slowly massages my hair in a circular motion sending little sparks of electricity across my body, which clouds my mind and better judgment.

I lean my head to the side, providing him better access to my neck. My body is acting of its own accord, and this time, he doesn't have to compel me to do what he wants. I feel like I'm in a haze.

I want to give him as much blood as he wants to take. I want this, just as much as he wants this. He can have it all. He can take my life away. He can have all of my blood.

******

A pounding pain awakens me from my deep sleep and brings me back into consciousness...

I can feel a cool rush inside my veins. Seconds later, a warm cloth is placed on top of my forehead, providing aid to the ache in my brain. My eyelids feel like chains as I try to open them. They're glued shut, and that's when the panic starts to settle in. I can't feel my legs, feet, hands, or fingers.

The only sign that indicates I'm still alive is the throbbing pain on the left side of my neck. What the hell happened to me? Is this what heaven is, a state of living without actually being able to live. This cannot be it.

I was just about to allow myself to drift back into a deep slumber when a voice is heard, "What the hell were you think? You almost killed her." The man sounds familiar, but at the same time, the hatred in his voice makes him unrecognizable.

"I lost control," says another voice.

Wait! I know that voice. I would be able to identify that deep, husky, chilling voice, in a sea full of other voices. King Nicklaus's voice is unforgettable. As soon as I recognize his voice, memories penetrate my brain. Our last moments bolt to the forefront of my head, like a strike of lightning replaying the fire that burned me alive, and the cool wave that flushed the fire out.

The memories of him asking me to beg for it before he gave me what I wanted, all flicker through my mind like a movie. The memory of his bite hit me hardest, I begged for it, I loved it. That's so fucking embarrassing.

"How does a vampire at your age, with your skill, lose control?" Questions the other voice, "You have more control than all of us. That's why you're our king Nicklaus!" Something smashed, "I know what she is to you! And I refuse to allow you to make her suffer because you're not man enough to accept her. "

"Shut up!"

If I could, I would run and hide from his terrifying tone, thank god I can't move.

"Fuck you! It's not my fault that you can't handle the truth, that's your problem! But when Claire is involved, I will not remain silent."
Claire, who me? Is he referring to me?

King Nicklaus answers my question with a growl, "She is my chosen! I can do whatever I want with, any inch of her body. I could drain every ounce of her sweet blood and plunge my dick into her core if I wanted to!"

No, the hell he cannot! A deep ear-splitting growl releases into the air and the next thing I know commotion shuffles around me. My heart rate starts to increase. I can't see, but I know what hell is breaking loose around me. A loud treacherous roar booms through the air and I swear the surface underneath me shakes.

"Xander! Nicklaus! What the hell is going on?" another voice hisses, it's a woman, and her voice is filled with venom and hatred. When I realize Xander and King Nicklaus are the ones fighting, a rush of adrenaline invades my system forcing my eyes to pop open. Only to be met by their mother's glowing red orbs.

<🌚>

Awake Fridays. Please Please Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks, Love-bugs♥️