"No thanks." I say and walk towards her cabinet. "Though you can stand up and be a free woman again. But I'll still have access to your stuff freely." I say, searching through her cabinet.

"I rather kneel for days than have you use my stuff." Irene complains, denying my offer.

"Okay then! Than stay there." I exclaimed, not bothering to spare her a glance as I pulled out a Guess shirt.

When is Kai going to message me.

Biting my lips in annoyance, I places it back in the closet and went and grab my phone to see no message.

I couldn't even concentrate in enjoying this rare time of my reign over my sister since my mind was still waiting for Kai's message.

"You can stand up and fix your stuffs back, but that doesn't mean I won't use it." I say then sit on the bed, just staring at my phone for a message.

Irene gladly stood up and went to fix her make up kit back in her closet and the jacket then stopped in front of me and fold her arms.

Noticing her present in my front, I look up from my phone to meet her glaring eyes.

"Don't use it without permission though." She order and scoff in disbelief.

"Eomma! Irene-"

"Shut up!" She hiss and shut her eyes, sighing in frustration before glaring back at me. "Do what ever you like then!" She hiss and walk out of the room.

Once she left the room, I lay on my back on the bed, with my phone raised up in my face as I await his message.

I decide to play some games to stop my boredom, but the moment I was about to pass my high score in piano tiles, I message appeared on top.

Unknown: hey, its Kai.

"No..no." I mutter as I kept taping my fingers on the black tiles, I didn't want to fail the game but the message I have been anticipating was here. Noticing how the moment I want to fail, my fingers kept taping on the black tiles perfectly in speed.

Unknown: are you busy?

Seeing that message, I groan and quickly exit the game went to message to reply.

My bit my lips as my fingers type on the keyboard like is was playing pianotiles.

Joy: hey, I've been waiting for your message, what took you so long.

I was about to press the message to send but stop in my track.

"Shit, I sound desperate and weird." I mutter and started deleting every thing I wrote.

After writing different words like

Joy; why did you message

To sound like a busy person who wasn't waiting for his message like it was my lottery ticket number.

Which I was.

But deleted that cause he already told me he'd message.

Joy: so you've finally message after 2000 years.

But deleted that.

And more but kept deleting it, I finally settled with.

Joy: Hey

While waiting for his message, I decided to change his name from unknown.

Babe.

After typing that as his name, I toss around the bed but composed myself from my jolly state.