Rose saw me and immediately our gaze met, I rush into class.

The teacher wasn't back and immediately I entered the gaze of all my classmates lands on me.

Including Kai's gaze, I rush to my seat, my face heating up as I felt Kai's gaze on me as I went to my seat.

Playing with my ball pen, I started having anxiety about the video Felicia might have in her hand.

What if she post it online and show all our classmate.

Dropping my pen, I started biting my fingers, thinking of all the bad things that can happen.

Everyone is going to see me with my chest exposed and they'll mock me and make jest of me.

It's fine anyways! Its fine! I wore a nice bra anyway. My bra wasn't childish and it is clean. And my boobs isn't so small. It's fine!

What if they see it! Who cares!?.. Kai would see it!

Kai would see it!

Immediately i started running my hands roughly through my hair.

Felicia, Joy and Rose with the girl eventually walk into class.

Rose and The girl went to their sit without staring at me, while Jennie looked at me and quickly went to her seat. Lisa, she smirk at me, raising a phone as she shakes it in my front, before heading to her seat.

My video.. Ugh!

I felt my hands tremble as fear start taking over me. I'll seriously be humiliated.

How can Jungkook be so nice and have a bitch as his sister.

Why would she do this to me when she started the fight.

Eventually, the teacher came in and started teaching. It was hard for me to concentrate as I kept running my hands through my hair,playing with my ballpen, biting my nails or I just lower my head as my head floods with thoughts, anxiety taking over me.

I was drowned in my thoughts and worry that i almost didn't notice the bell ring, signaling its time for lunch.

Noticing all the student stand up, I stood up too and started heading for the cafeteria with my head hung low.

Should I talk to her?

Once I walked into the cafeteria, I was expecting everyone would be staring at me but everyone was minding their business.

Maybe she hasn't post anything yet.

I ordered my food and went to take my sit as far away from Lisa, Jennie and Rose.

Sighing, I brought out my chopstick from it's plastic wrap. And opened my cup noodles.

A tray is placed in my front and I look up to see Kai. He sits in my front, rest on his sit and fold his arm then just stares at me.

Feeling anxious about his stare, I look up, our gaze meeting but i immediately look away, and started to pour the hot water with me in my cup noodle.

After putting in the ingredients, I close the noodle but when I look up, I see Kai still looking at me.

"Are you here to just stare at me?" I mutter, and clear my throat slightly.

"Tell me." He says and I shake my head.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Then why have you been so lost in your thought?" He ask and I sigh, shrugging.

I look at the side, to see Lisa's from afar.

She noticed me staring and raise a phone with that devilish smirk.