114: Blow Up

"Take me home now." You demanded.

"No, bitch." He ate his bagel with a scowl.

"Don't you dare call your wife that!" You answered back offended. "And take me home NOW! I can't believe you! You're a fucking liar!"

"No, you're just impatient."

"No!" You slammed your spoon down on the table. "I'm sick of your shit, Sangwoo! You were never going to kill it and you were never going to make it kill itself! That's your precious fuck toy and I want you to admit it and then let me kill it!"

"Sit the fuck down. Why are you always so loud at ungodly hours?" He groaned and rubbed his temples.

"No. This is it. You made that promise to me when you married me.  That's the only reason I agreed. Break the promise, break the bond." You stood up and you left to go upstairs.

"What the f--" He stood up suddenly. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

You ignored him.

"I said: WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" He began walking after you, hair disheveled, face still with remnants of the fight he had gotten in long ago.

But it wasn't your problem. You were going to go home.

You grabbed your clothes, your phone an whatever else you had brought.

"Look at me!" He followed behind you. "What in the hell do you think you're doing? Do you think you're walking home? It would take you days? Put your fucking stuff down, you crazy psycho!"

He grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back.

"Get OFF of me!" You yelled at him. "I don't want anything to do with you! You're pathetic! You deserve that wretched worm. And don't think this is some kind of foreplay either, you sick freak. I have college to finish up and other things to do besides wait for a husband who doesn't want to be faithful to his wife. So I'll be a good wife and wait and pray for you to get your shit together, or whatever the FUCK I'm supposed to do. But in the meanwhile, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to see you and I don't want to speak to you. You're a liar, Oh Sangwoo and it makes me ill to have your last name right now."

He felt like he had been punched in the stomach. All this because he wouldn't kill Yoon Bum

"Now take me home. Or I'll call a fucking cab if I have to and charge it to you." You threatened.

A swell of panic overtook him.

"Hey... No..." His face softened. "I don't want you to leave..."

"Then kill it."

"No..." His voice cracked and he gently took your wrist. "I can't... But if you leave... I'll fall apart... I'll drop out of school... I'll be left with nothing but that weird man that looks like my mom but isn't quite her..."

"That doesn't sound like my fucking problem." You rolled your eyes and yanked your hand away. "How many times did I tell you to get rid of it? Make all the bad decisions you want. I don't want to be part of any of them any longer. I just want to go home."