44: The Real Party

"Y-Y-Y-Yes." You stuttered.

"You wanna come to the after party with me and the bros? Sangwoo, Ji Eun and some of her friends will be there too. He mentioned he might bring another friend so I'm sure it'll be cool if you show up too." The brown haired man in the sports jacket stood close to you. "I was going to grab Ji Eun, wanna come?"

You hesitated. Sangwoo had said that he'd rather you not come. So now you were conflicted.

"U-u-u-u-um, I-I-I'm not s-s-s-so sure..." You ran your hand through your hair.

"Nah, I think Sangwoo would be more pissed if I didn't bring you. Just come." He took your hand gently and you were surprised. "I won't hurt you, I promise. It'll be fun."

You kept quiet as you were dragged away from the party and towards a hallway.

"Hey! Ji Eun! That was awesome!" He gave her two thumbs up, releasing your hand. "This is Sangwoo's platonic friend, Shy. They knew each other in elementary school."

"Y-Y-You're his girlfriend, r-r-r-right?" You asked as you noticed her eyeing you conspicuously.

"Thanks. And yes, I am. Have you seen Sangwoo?" Ji Eun relaxed. Her name fits her... She thought to herself.

"I-I d-don't know..." You shrugged.

"Aren't we meeting up with him later, anyway?" The guy added.

"No. He's supposed to go with me. He said he'd be right back, but hasn't come back..." Ji Eun looked around nervously. "He isn't even reading my texts, either. Where is he...?"

Sangwoo was however, in a much more compromising situation.

"Why're you crying?" He asked Bum as he hovered over him in the bathroom stall, holding his face.

"Because you're... and..." Bum mumbled softly.

"Huh?" Sangwoo leaned in gently. "What?"

"Because you're... so good looking... and cool.... E-Everyone... loves you... But for me, I... I'm..."

"Was I really cool?" Sangwoo's face lit up; ego stroked.

"...Yes..."

"Of course I was. Who was I practicing for all this time?" Sangwoo shivered in excitement. "Tell me more... What was so cool about m--"

"I wanted to fondle you." Bum cut him off, taking a risk, remembering how pent up he had been earlier in the day. "Right in front of everyone. I didn't care if anyone saw." He remembered hearing Sangwoo complain about how you wouldn't talk dirty to him, and if only you would just say something then he could jack off. "I wanted to fondle you... with my mouth as much as I could... I wanted your m-moans... to be heard through... the microphone... just hearing that would've made me so happy..."

Sangwoo shook his head, disgusted but absolutely turned on as Bum cried and placed his hands on his face.

"You're amazing, really. You've completely lost your mind." He took his dick out and placed it atop Yoon Bum's head. A real treat. "Look up."

And to Yoon Bum, it was.

"You want to hear me moan?" He tapped his forehead with it. "Then why don't you suck this as if your life depends on it."

It wasn't a question. And Bum didn't treat it like one. His pathetic lips quickly encased as much as they could of Sangwoo's member. Gliding up and down, he worked to try and make Sangwoo moan. But the stoic man remained quiet.

"Ah, I like how you never change. You're still as bad at this as you were in the beginning. It's not some ice cream bar... You need to use your whole mouth. Ugh, I'm going to have to do this whole thing again with Shy, I'm sure." Bum released at the mention of your name. "Hey, who told you to stop?"