79: Can't Admit It

AN: Just an FYI, basically from here on out, there's spoilers for the new chapters of season 3 KS, so if you care, you probably shouldn't read this story. Sorry! (But also it's not that I'm that up to date on them, so y'all have plenty of time to catch up!)  

I can't just sit here and wallow in misery while they enjoy their life together. I need to formulate a plan of action. You thought to yourself as you watched Sangwoo sit between that creature's tiny legs in the bath. 

It was ironic that you used the words "wallow in misery" because Sangwoo was most literally doing just that. As his head sunk into the water, he blew some bubbles, trying to hide the frown that wouldn't leave his face. He was trying to get that sour looking beast to go on a date with him. But whenever he thought about it, he wanted to cry. 

"Then what about theme parks?!" Sangwoo asked, pulling one of its legs up.

It shook its head.

"Then skiing?" He pulled the other up. "Or is this a stupid question, too?"

Sangwoo crossed the legs over his torso and then over his shoulders, leaning his head against them, sighing as he received a no.

"You might as well have been locked up your whole life... You're not my princess, locking yourself away for me in a tower." 

If you had been watching more closely, you would have noted the tears that ran down his face. Sangwoo was a lot more crushed than he wanted to admit. Losing you was taking a serious toll on him. Especially since he wasn't sleeping well, trying to stay up and make sure that he didn't get murdered. When he wasn't awake, he made sure to tell the waste of space to stay awake in his stead.

But instead, you only listened for the important part. The part where you learned where the pair were travelling later that day.

It was time to get your stalker on.

As you put a wig, scarf, uncharacteristic outfit and hat on, you heard your name suddenly.

"Shy... Shy, can you hear me?" Sangwoo called out, as he sat in his room, with a towel hanging loosely from his hips. "I'm taking Bum to the theme park... I wanted to give you the address..."

And he gave it to you without any hesitation.

Why? You shook your head, confused. Why is he practically begging me to follow him?

And the answer was something that Sangwoo himself didn't even know.

"My favorite ride is the Pirate Swing. I wonder if you would like it too, you psychotic stalker..." But his heart wasn't in the insult. "I wonder if you're even listening to me right now. We only have a few days left in spring break; maybe you're doing school work. I know I have some that I'm not doing. We could have done it together..."

You frowned. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all that this stupid man was trying to be nice to you after what he had said to you. 

You had been to a theme park a few times in your life, but you would have loved to go with Sangwoo. To do anything with him. You loved him so much.

And that was why he was going to have to die sooner rather than later.