82: Noises

It was pretty funny, honestly, to experience Sangwoo getting drunk and yelling about murdering that one girl he sang karaoke with at one point. You watched him drink one whole bottle of Soju... then two... then a third...

And then you were worried about how they were getting home. After all, your date wasn't pleased by how much you ignored her. 

"Alright, well thanks for paying, I guess." She stood up and walked with you to your car. "I'll text you later..."

No you won't. I made sure that you had a bad time. You smiled and nodded as you got in your car. I have to go. I need to follow those idiots to where ever they're going.

And you definitely followed behind. And you made sure to get the love motel room next to theirs. And you sat right up against the wall that you shared with them. Tonight felt like the night. 

Listening in closely throughout the hour, you certainly felt more and more strongly about that. After throwing up not once, but twice, you wondered how much longer you would have to listen to lewd sucking noises.

"I can see everything, even though it's dark." Sangwoo noted plainly, as if his dick wasn't getting sucked right now. Then, a long pause.  "What was that? Was that on your list, too?"

Another pause, and a laugh.

"'Lift my ass up so Sangwoo gets turned on'." He laughed.

"Ah... I just... added it to my list..."

"Good... But I prefer looking at you... from behind." Sangwoo revealed. "My fantasies run even more wild."

What fucking list? And what fucking fantasies? You wondered as you began writing a note to Sangwoo.

Stupid fucking list, that idiot can't just know what I like, he has to write it down in his cell phone. He'll never be in my fantasies. Ugh, I want him to turn around so I can pretend it's Shy's big ass. Sangwoo tried to make him turn around; his dick was getting harder just thinking of you.

"Not now..." It said, surprising everyone listening in. "In a little bit..."

Bold. You thought.

"Ah... so you want me to slow down and wait, is that it?" Sangwoo cracked up again. He was desperately trying to be a 'normal boyfriend' right now. It worked better for his facade, it worked better to make you jealous and it worked better for trying to conceal his feelings right now. "Because of everything... in your damn list! What's gotten into you today? You're like a completely different person... and you know you've been talking a lot, right?"

I wonder if Shy stuttered to her date today... Or if she really only does that with me... He thought.

I fucking hate this. You thought to yourself.

"Ah! I guess I've been even more talkative!"

"Come here, keep going." Sangwoo encouraged.

You had to admit that Sangwoo's moans turned you on just a little bit; but the slurping made you ill once again.

"Ahh... can you go deeper, so your throat tightens around me?" Sangwoo asked.

Gagging noises erupted.

"Ah, guess not."

"Sangwoo! I have a favor to ask!" The noise grated against your ears and you rolled your eyes. What right did this maggot have to ask your Sangwoo for anything? "I-I want... You to use your tongue... to make me cum."