32: The End of Day One

"Ahhhn~" Sangwoo opened wide as you fed him his last bite of pancake. "Mmm. Dream. Go eat your pancake, then I'll take you home."

"Home?" You looked at him, confused.

"What?" He looked at you wickedly, "You wanna stay in my bed tonight?"

"No, no, no!" You stood up quickly and retreated to your chair, eating your cold pancake. "That was enough for my entire life."

He laughed as he drank his milk. "I can give you so much more." He clanked his glass down. "Risky, obviously, but is that a risk you're willing to take?"

"I'm a stalker, is my life not one big risk?" You asked with an eye brow raised.

He cracked up. "You're fuckin' funny, Shy. That's right. Are you still going to watch me when you get home?" He asked. You nodded as you chewed. "What's the point? I'm literally taking you home, so I'll know where you live. The secret will be gone. I could murder you in your sleep." He waved his knife around, threateningly.

"Nah, I won't let you take you to my actual house." You smiled. "Duh. Just the area. I'm not dumb."

The smile fell off of his face instantly. "Why do you think I wouldn't just follow you home? Why would you keep that a secret from your fiancée?" His face was visibly irritated.

"Don't be offended, Sangwoo! I just want to make sure we move slowly!" You gave him a small smile, maintaining the innocence, "I think I'd die of heartbreak before you murdered me if I found out you only proposed to learn where I lived to kill me." You frowned. Then, your lip quivered. As Sangwoo continued to scowl at you, you figured it was time to see how sensitive Sangwoo was to negative emotions. So you let a tear drop down your face. No one said you had to play fair with a killer.

"Hey. Stop that." He demanded. "I... I didn't do that for that reason." He looked away. "Finish your stupid pancake and c'mere... You only have like a bite left and I hate to waste food." He grumbled as he threw his arms over his chair.

Answer: pretty sensitive to them. I figured, when I saw how he reacted to that creature's sob story. You thought to yourself as you shove the food in your mouth and scurried back over to Sangwoo, who pulled you back into his lap. This time, he wrapped his arms around you into a light hug. "Don't do that. You know how much I want to kill you. But I didn't ask you to marry you just to kill you."

"Well, why'd you do it then?"

"You know, I'm not sure. But it feels fine. Not wrong at all. How about I take you home then? Or where ever the fuck I'm taking you. I have a car." He let you up, resisting all temptations to hold you down and touch you how he wanted; sexually, violently and generally against your will.

"Sure, sure. I don't actually live that far away. Maybe five or six blocks away. I can bike here pretty easily." You mentioned off-handedly.

"And I'm sure you have, crazy." He smiled and shook his head at you. And all you did was smile back.