95: Good Morning

"Good morning, Sangwoo" You stroked his jawbone as his eyes fluttered opened.

His eyes blinked open quickly, surprised at hearing your quiet voice before he pulled you close again.

"I thought it might have been a dream." He mumbled before grazing his lips on your temple. "You won't... leave... will you?"

"We definitely have to drive back separately." You spoke bluntly. "I won't just leave my car here."

"No, you nut." Sangwoo's deep voice rumbled with sleep as he stroked your hair. "Marry me, please. I need you."

"Oh." You paused, and looked deep into his eyes. "Ah..."

"Hmm?" He stroked your arm as you fidgeted.

"No, I don't think so." You quickly averted your eyes.

"What? Why?" Sangwoo frowned, visibly hurt by the response. "I thought you loved me. More than everyone else, I might add."

"You're asking me to marry you as I'm squished on the edge of the bed that we're sharing with some gross thing that I don't want to be anywhere near." You sighed. "Seriously, try again another time..."

"Look at me, Shy." Sangwoo suddenly commanded. "Look at me."

You slowly brought your pupils back to his. The gaze was intense and it was hard to hold it.

"I'll handle it. Okay? I'll take care of you and I'll take care of everything. But I need you here and I need you with me. I've got a list of things I need to do." Sangwoo's eyes bore into you.

"Wh-where?" You were taken aback at the declaration. Everything Sangwoo had been saying and doing at this point told you that he wouldn't do anything about his broken toy, but here he was, saying that he would.

"Where is the list? In my head. There's not a ton on it, but I need you for some of it. Most of it...." He groaned. "Just promise me you won't leave. Drive to my house and wait for me there, okay?"

"Can I have your phone number?" You asked suddenly.

"My phone num-- Don't you have that?" He scrunched his eyebrows at you.

"...No." You admitted. "I can always see and talk to you in your house... and I was always following you... so I didn't need it I guess... But I kept needing it recently. So... can I?"

Suddenly, you were embraced in a very warm hug.

"Of course. Especially if that means you're saying yes."

"To everything except marrying you. You'll have to ask that again, better." You shook your head. "I'm just not going to accept a proposal like that right here next to that vile thing."

"That's my fucking Shy!" Sangwoo smiled. "Alright. Well, I'd rather just get this day going if I could. Do you need to do anything before you check out and go back to my place?"

"I'm going to shower in my room." You wrinkled your nose. "You made me so icky last night."

Sangwoo's chuckle washed over you like fresh rain.

"I'm going to make you say that again, soon." He whispered in your ear as he released you. "But you won't be wrinkling your nose."

Immediately, your face lit up fifty shades of red and you scrambled out of bed. The devil had come back into Sangwoo, and you certainly weren't sticking around for it.