45: The False Pretense Party

As Bum coughed, Sangwoo roughly grabbed the small man's chin and forced his dick back into his face.

"Oi, are you crazy? Did you eat something funny? HMM?" Sangwoo pushed.

"Did you do it with her?!" Bum looked up at Sangwoo with a red face.

"Her? Shy? Fuck no, dude, have you not been paying attention? She's locked up tighter than a--"

"No, the pretty girl you sung with."

"Oh! Oh, the whore. Not your business." Sangwoo shoved his dick roughly back at Bum, who whined and turned his face away. Sangwoo groaned at this bitchy attitude. "I didn't. So hurry up. You're the one who wanted it in the first place."

And now, Sangwoo wasn't taking shit. He lifted his leg onto the trash can next to where Bum was seated and completely dominated him, shoving his dick down his throat. Only now were moans beginning to escape his mouth. Now that he had control.

But of course his phone rang.

"Oh hey, Ji Eun." He answered it, as his dick was getting sucked. "Sorry, sorry, I'm talking to someone I know. Who? The one I mentioned before." Sangwoo looked down at Bum and whispered for him to keep going. "I asked if I could bring him along, remember?... Yeah, him.... Everyone's waiting for us? That was quick..." Suddenly his face fell. "Who? Shy? Oh." And then he frowned. "Of course he insisted. Great. Tell him thanks... Okay, we're leaving now."

He hung up the phone and retracted his member from Bum's mouth.

"We shouldn't be doing this right now. Even if you suck it, it'll take at least 10 more minutes for me to finish." Sangwoo quickly jerked himself into some toilet paper before tucking himself away and exiting the stall.

Meanwhile, you were at a bar, sipping cranberry juice.

"So you don't drink, like at all?"

"N-N-No, I-I-I don't r-r-really do a-anything l-l-l-l-like th-th-that. I'm b-b-boring." You whispered.

"Do you like, have a stutter?"

"No, she's just shy man, obviously, that's her name, stupid."

"Don't call me stupid, she could have a stutter and be shy."

"So did you and Sangwoo ever date, Shy?" Ji Eun looked up from her phone at this.

"N-No. W-We're j-j-j-just f-friends." You stated seriously.

"Is that all you care about Ji Eun? Get off your phone and talk with up. Sangwoo said he'd be coming soon, so don't worry."

"Who said I was worrying? I was just on social media, okay? Ah, really? Sorry, haha!"

"Look! See! There he is! Sangwoo!"

You looked up at him with a smile, but not a loving stalker smile; a friendly  smile. There had to be a difference, right?

"Did you order already?" He asked as the creature trailed behind him.

You watched as everyone's face dropped. You resisted laughed; you knew everyone felt the same way-- disgusted.

"Guys, say hi. This is the guy I was talking about before. Plus, I see you already met Shy, who I wasn't going to invite, but that idiot must have met her and invited her already." He looked pointedly at the guy you sat next to.

As Sangwoo slid into the booth, he sat across from you, seething.

Oh well. You thought. I can always go back to stalking him.