107: Honeymoon Morning

Finally, you woke up naturally. You were a little bit shocked at the state of undress, but the memories flooded back to you quickly. You were even more shocked at the hard piece of flesh beneath you.

But you had to admit that it felt pretty good.

And it was your husband's.

So could you... touch it?

Taking the tips of your fingers, you started at the base of his dick, felt the hard, engorged tissue, and dragged them all the way to the shiny, smooth tip.

"Ohhh." Sangwoo moaned as his eyes fluttered open. "Shy, you pervert."

You blushed, caught in the act.

"I've just never... touched one. And your looks pretty... nice." You admitted.

Sangwoo smiled, feeling just a slight relief at that compliment.

"Mmm, let's maybe brush our teeth? We could take a shower. Have breakfast, then. Pancakes would be appropriate, right?" Sangwoo smiled.

"Could we have sex right now, Sangwoo?" You stroked up his dick again. "I... I really want to."

"Isn't my breath... are you hungry? I could probably do better if--"

"I just want to be with my husband." You kissed his lips deeply for a moment and then pulled back to look at him. "Is that okay?"

His eyes looked up and down your face, looking at it deeply, as if to make sure you weren't some sort of imaginary figure.

"Yeah, it's okay, Shy. More than okay. If you want me to have sex with you, just ask me any time." Sangwoo was slightly taken aback, but felt his confidence boosted by the fact that he wasn't just 'fucking you'. You were asking for him. You wanted him. "Can you say it? Can you tell me how much you want my dick?"

You blinked at him and gave a quick thinking look. Then, you spoke.

"I've been waiting so long to marry you, Sangwoo, so I could see how you felt inside of me. I've been dying to see what made all those whore scream for you all those other times."

Sangwoo's pupils dilated; unintentionally, you were giving him some of that demeaning talk that turned him on even more. He pushed you over onto the bed, asserting that he was going to be on top.

"I've been tempted so many times to just forget my values and let you have me however you wanted, but now that I'm Mrs. Oh... I want you to put this," You touched the very tip of his dick, which had a drop of clear pre cum on it. "inside of me. Please."

Sangwoo's eyes rolled back in his head as he grabbed the condom from the bedside table. Pushing the latex barrier to one side, he tore open the package. Then, he checked to make sure he was unrolling the condom the correct direction. Once than was verified, he place it on his tip and took your hand. Using it as if it was his own, he rolled the latex down his shaft, smoothing out the air bubbles, moaning lightly as your hand touched him.

And then, his fingers dipped into your core.