31: Go Ahead

"C'mere, Shy." Sangwoo's lower lip was pouted out slightly and held out both arms, "Don't make me beg. I promise I'm soft when I'm not flexing."

"Oookay." Your voice cracked and you gave him a big smile and a blush as you stood up abruptly.

Sangwoo's face softened imperceptibly as you walked around to him. You paused next to him, blushing harder.

His hand reached up towards to your face.

"You have a pretty face you know. Even if it's red, like a tomato." For a moment, the psycho left his own face and you felt decently comfortable. But you still hesitated next to him, before looking at the lump of ugly on the floor.

He bit his lip as his hand connected with your arm. Instantly, sparks flew up your body and it felt like every nerve was on fire. You stiffened up at his touch, freezing before him.

"Don't be nervous, beautiful." He knitted his eyebrows together.

"S-S-Sorry, Sangwoo. I-I-I-I c-can't h-help b-but b-b-be sh-shy." You quavered before him, still standing. You couldn't believe he was touching you. He was choosing to touch you.

"Get out Bum. Get out of our sight. You're making her even more nervous." Sangwoo scowled at the scrawny creature as it scrambled out of the kitchen and to the hole that lead to the basement.

Sangwoo rolled his neck in a circle and lightly rubbed your arm up and down.

"Why're you scared of me? Think I'm going to snap your neck if you get too close? Stab you with the butter knife?" He scoffed playfully as he realized he was being too forward. He dropped his hand to yours and entwined his fingers with yours.

"Y-Y-You c-c-could!" You blushed and looked away, but you relaxed your muscles.

Sangwoo felt this and pulled you closer. You laughed and fell into his lap finally.

"I don't feel like it at all." He gave you a small smile. "So... how do you like it? Comfortable? Get comfortable. You're going to spend some time in your life here."

You adjusted yourself, moving side to side, inching yourself further back onto his lap.

"O-Okay." You nodded, not looking at him.

"Mmmm." His eyes closed and he made a nose of pleasure.

"Wh-What?" You asked. "Are you hungry? Could you m-move closer?"

 "Nah, nah." His teeth were pressing into his lip again. "I want to flex for you at least. No one ever appreciates the hard work I put into my body."

"I will!" You turned to him quickly, coming face to face with him.

Quickly, his arms were up in the air and his muscles were ready for your ogling. And you definitely ogled. Your hands hovered around, but didn't quite touch.

"Go ahead, gorgeous, you can touch." He urged you.

Finally, you touched it. His light skin was warm and you liked it. You loved it. Fingertips, to fingers, to palm to both hands.

"Anytime." Sangwoo had to grip his hair with the hand of the arm your were not lavishing attention on. He didn't want to touch you inappropriately in any way. This would be a slow burn.