12: Getting Off

"C'mon, Shy! I'm trying to get off here." He smiled at you with a whining voice. "I have a thing for phone sex, y'know?"

"Wh-what?" You stuttered.

"Seriously?" He laughed at you. "You're that innocent?"

"Religious." You blushed as you mentioned it.

"You wanna try it?"

"N-No!"

"Have you even had your first kiss, you little virgin?" Sangwoo could get off to this. In fact, he was already deep in his underwear, touching himself.

"No... I wasn't sure if I wanted to save it for my wedding." You spoke easily to him. Watching get off was enough for you.

"Oh yeah, you're saving it all, huh? What a good little girl... Bet that means no one's even see your body~" He was being pretty nice to you right now, not taking his boxer briefs off, but he was laying in his bed and displaying his muscles for you.

"Of course not..." You shifted in your seat, almost uncomfortable at what you were doing for him.

"Ah~" His pace increased. "You should tell me about it."

"It's just like any other girl..." You weren't sure what he wanted to hear, but you almost wanted to shut off communication. It was so awkward for you, yet you desperately wanted to make Sangwoo happy.

"But you're not like 'any other girl', you're a sick fuck. Getting off on blood and killing." He slipped his boxers down just enough to free himself. This forced you to look away from the screen.

"I'm not going to look at you while you're like that." He could hear the pout in your voice.

"Oh yes~ Tell me that I'm the sick fuck. Ugh, you think I'm a pig, don't you?" He  groaned to himself as he got closer and closer to his finish.

"I... I do think you're a pig... But... I can't stop stalking you." You added innocently but with a twisted smile.

"God, yes! Oh, Shy, fuck, why are you so good?" You could tell he was about to finish, so you risked a glance. Clearly, he wasn't done and you quickly looked away from the screen. But you had seen enough to be a little bit turned on. His dick was bigger than you imagined one could be and his face was so contorted in pleasure that you almost wanted to keep watching.

"Probably because you can't have me." You whispered.

"Why not?" He moaned and groaned as he worked his own body. "Why can't I have you, Shy? How can I have you?"

"Because you have to marry me before you fuck me." You stated confidently as you heard what sounded like Sangwoo coming to a finish.

"Are you watching me now, Shy? Do you see what a mess I made from your words? I think you're not as good a you think you are." He panted and laid on the bed, his own juices plastered on his chiseled abs.

"I'm not looking at you. You're the bad one. I'm just as good as I was before you did such a lewd thing." The pout was back in your voice and it secretly pleased Sangwoo. He liked that kind of cute resistance. Especially before he sliced the girl's throat open.