106: Honeymoon Night

It wasn't even light outside the next time you woke up. In fact, you didn't actually want to wake up, but Sangwoo had taken the initiative and roused you from your sleep.

"My dick's hard, wifey." He spoke to you with a sleep-laden voice. "I took a nap, now I'm ready to fuck."

You looked over at him in your sleepy daze, and touched his bare chest with your fingers while you nodded.

Quickly, he rolled on top of you, straddling you between his thick thighs. He gently tugged your shirt off and was awestruck at the sight beneath him. Should he touch your breasts? Would you like that? Obviously you wouldn't really know... not much experience... so should he just go for it?

He hesitated, his hand hovering above your body. Finally, he just put it back down as he gulped.

Better not to. If she doesn't like it, then it could ruin the mood. He thought

Instead, he leaned down to kiss you; something he was more familiar with. But before he got too close, he stopped again.

Ah, morning breath... What if it bugs her?  He quickly diverted to your neck, placing a few chaste kisses there.

 You bit your lip and exposed your neck to him even further while you closed your eyes. Sangwoo's thumbs hooked into the waistband of your pants and panties and pushed them down, dragging his body down with them, so that they came all they way off your body. Then, he sat back up to admire you.

"Are you blushing right now? It's too dark to see you." Sangwoo asked, breathlessly, smitten with your body as you lay prostrated beneath him.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Are you scared?" He pushed his own pants and boxers down, rummaging down in the pockets to pull out a foil packet before tossing the clothing onto the floor.

You shrugged sleepily.

"I'm too tired to be anything."

 "No, no..." Sangwoo laid down next to you and pulled you on top of him. "I don't like that... Ugh, you're making me sentimental. Your first time shouldn't be 'too tired to be anything'. And I shouldn't... be just fucking you..."

"Yeah?" You nuzzled his bare collarbone with your nose. "Pretty sweet of you..."

"I'll do better in the morning... I'll be a better husband... Make love to you or whatever..." He stroked your hair as his hands roamed his body. "You're so fucking beautiful, Shy. I hope you never put on clothes again."

You twisted your arm back and unclipped your bra, removing it and allowing you to be completely undressed with your husband in bed. This was close enough for now in your mind.

"That's silly..." You mumbled into his warm skin as sleep overtook you again.

I can't believe it. Sangwoo thought to himself. I got too fucking nervous and couldn't fuck my own wife. I couldn't take her virginity. What kind of man am I?  How am I going to do it later? This isn't anything like fucking that stupid Bum. It matters too much. If it isn't good, then her first impression of my skill is going to be bad and it'll take so much time out of our marriage to correct it. I know how to have good sex... I'll just have to show her.