34: Drink Your Drink

"So what do you study?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Did you bring money for your cocoa? I can pay for it for you. Honestly, it's the gentleman thing to do."

You eyes flashed up toward Sangwoo who shrugged and drank his coffee. He wasn't going to help, the bastard.

"I-I-I s-s-study f-f-f-forensics... I-I-I'm s-s-single a-and y-y-you c-c-can p-pay i-i-if y-you w-want..." You blushed and looked down.

"Nah, you can't. I got her." Sangwoo slapped his cash on the table. "I know your broke asses don't work."

"How can you support yourself and two girls, Sangwoo?! I can pay for Shy's cocoa, it's less than my drink!"

Sangwoo rolled his eyes.

"What, and let her think that I brought her here to pimp her out to you sickos? I don't think so. It's bad enough I have to take her home after this because of practice with Ji Eun. But you don't mind do you, Shy? You can drink your cocoa in peace, I'll protect you like a good 'oppa'~" His lips curled upward as he teased you.

"Y-Yes Sangwoo is the b-b-best oppa!" Immediately, you went in for the revenge strike, despite your nervousness. "I-I-I r-remember how w-w-warm h-his lap w-was and s-strong h-he was... O-Oppa w-would m-make m-me feed h-him p-pancakes in h-his lap and I would f-f-feel how h-h-hard h-h-his---"

Suddenly, Sangwoo's arm wrapped around your body and covered your mouth. He laughed loudly.

"Drink your fucking cocoa, Shy." His mouth smiled, but his eyes were deadly with a mix of emotions you couldn't discern.

As you giggled, Sangwoo's hand retracted and he sat right up against the table and leaned back towards your ear.

"So you won't fucking talk dirty to me over the phone but you'll do it here in front of my friends? I should make you jack me off under the table you sick freak." His eyes were clouded over with lust. "Fuck, I wanna jack myself fucking off. Damn it. Would you be okay if I left you at the table for a bit? Could you be good and just drink your fucking hot chocolate quietly while I take care of the mess you made?"

You nodded and picked up your drink to prove your point.

"Good." He crooned as he let go of you and immediately left for the bathroom.

You couldn't help but smile. He deserved it. Leaving you hanging like that and teasing you; what did he expect? Shy didn't mean stupid. You definitely could tease him right back if you wanted to. And you weren't overly innocent either, you simply chose to lead a life that followed the morals that you believed in as well. You weren't great at talking dirty, but you knew what it meant. You knew what a penis looked like, but you didn't seek them out.

What was so hard about understanding that for Sangwoo? And why did that turn him on so much?

You shook your head and drank your hot chocolate. It didn't really matter. You were going to get married to him, and then you could please him all day and night. Would he love you then?