3: In Class Thoughts

Today was package day. Having decided to step it up a notch, you waited until Sangwoo left for work and then dropped off a very small package at his house. More like threw it at his door from the street where he couldn't see you on his camera, but nevertheless it was delivered. Now all you had to do was go to class and then wait for him to come home.

You didn't share any classes with Sangwoo, but not for lack of trying. If you had any clue about what major he had or what classes he took, then you'd have a decent shot of getting into one with him. But alas, that information was lost to you, especially since you didn't want to give away that you went to the same university.

You mind wandered briefly to what he could even be studying. You knew he worked as some kind of waiter or host from the type of outfit he wore to work, but that didn't seem like an area of study. Communications maybe, but what a useless thing to get if you just want to work in the service industry. Maybe he's in something completely unrelated... Chemistry? Sociology? Psychology? These would make some sort of sense, seeing his hobby. Nursing? You choked on your own laugh, trying not to distract the class.

As you sat in your writing class and listened to the assignment at hand, you couldn't help but think about how excited you were for Sangwoo to receive your package. It was such a personal gift and you were feeling a little bit vulnerable. You gave Sangwoo about a 70% chance of accepting it graciously. But that 30% still felt pretty high. There was no way to trace you from the package, but it would definitely be a hassle if he didn't take it well. You desperately wanted to see if he had come home early, as unlikely as it was. But you could not check on him here. Clearly.

Yeah, no. Not trying to get caught because someone sees my spy cameras on my laptop in the middle of creative writing.  You chuckled inwardly. You were surprised that not very many people knew how to bug a house. Of course the first few tries were always clumsy and maybe you got your cameras removed or covered, but by the time you got to Sangwoo, you were a professional. Your cameras were tiny, high quality and expensive. Best of the best and hardest to find. Thank goodness that technological advances came along to help you out. How many people came before him, anyway? You thought to yourself as you tapped your fingers on your laptop.

The answer was two. There had been two others before him that you watched. Stalked, if you will. You weren't a total creep, afterall, you didn't follow people home more than twice and you never camped out to watch them. What were cameras for, besides that?