33: Meet the Bros

"This is my Shy." Sangwoo dragged you to his table at the cafe.

"Uh... hey..."

"We have creative writing... right?"

"So are you two..."

"We're... just friends... I'm still dating Ji Eun, remember? You guys are so fucking stupid sometimes. You know how jealous she is." Sangwoo shook his head. This was all going according to plan. The plan that you had both agreed to.

"So you won't talk dirty to me?" Sangwoo asked in his bedroom by himself.

"No way!" You giggled from the safety of your bedroom.

"Fine, fine, I'll just jack off to you in my own time!" He laughed as he slipped his hand into his pants.

"That's not your own time, that's my time!"

"You're invading my own time!

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." You were riding a high from having spent the evening with the love of your life. Sitting on his lap... being proposed to... being able to touch him... What more could you ask for?

"So will you hang out with me again tomorrow? I'm sure you know this already but I'm going to be performing with this whore and we have to start practicing. I'll take you to meet my friends at the cafe."

"So soon!?"  You asked, surprised.

"Yeah, but..." Sangwoo looked around his room, hesitating.

"What?" You pressed on, "You can tell me, I won't be mad!"

"I can't introduce you as my fiancé..." (That accent knows who its for.)

"Why?" You whined.

"Oh don't pout like that, you'll make me hard."  Sangwoo rubbed himself. "And you already said you wouldn't play along... Look, cutie, I'm trying to kill her and I can't get her to come along with me if she knows I'm getting married to someone like you."

"Someone like me?"

"Yeah, someone who makes my dick do this." He slipped his shorts down and you were able to look away just in time.

And now you were her, playing along as Sangwoo's friend.

"Ironic actually that this was the Shy I was looking for. We were really close through elementary school and when I heard she was going to our university, I wanted to find her. So shout out to you guys for helping us." He slung an arm around your shoulders-- in a friendly way. In a possessive way.

"H-H-Hi." You whispered.

"Damn, you are shy."

"Guess the name makes sense."

"That's fine, you'll be quiet anyway."

"Friend of Sangwoo, friend of ours. Especially so sexy..."

"Maybe you can attract other hot girls over here... It's starting to get a little too... masculine here."

You felt Sangwoo's hand tighten on your shoulder and push it on and push you into the booth.

"Anyway, she's got nothing better to do but follow me around, so don't worry about her." Sangwoo laughed and let the guys get back to their conversation. But before you knew it, his warm breath tickled your ear.

"I'd sit you on my lap if I could. Then, you'd be able to feel how hard I get from your stuttering. In fact, you're still quaking from how nervous you are." His nose covertly rubbed  your skin. "Relax. I'll protect you, cutie."

You nodded and he pulled back his head and his arm.

"Want something to drink?" He asked you politely.

"H-h-hot ch-chocolate, p-please." You gave him a small smile. And you had to simply hope that everyone would ignore you.