Chapter 10

Thank you everyone for the 8k+ readers. I love you all so much mehn.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Don't forget to vote please && COMMENT

Sofia's POV.

When I told Benjamin that I was rapped I knew I shouldn't have said that. I knew I shouldn't have started with that secret.

I wanted to tell him that, that I didn't cheat on him. I wanted to tell him that I only stayed married to him because I love him, not for the money. I wanted to tell him about Elijah. About his son. But I couldn't, at least not like this.

Yes, I do care about Benjamin but telling him about Elijah now, is just not right.

I may be killed any moment now, but I still don't want him to find out like this. Yesterday they moved me to another place. I'm being held captive by people that I don't even know. They beat me up once for talking back at them. They even put sleeping pills every time they give me food.

They said they didn't want the money anymore. They said, they said that--that I was sold. And the new boss is coming to meet me soon.

Elijah is all I could think of being here for almost two weeks. Even though I have bruises and I haven't been eating well, I don't care.

I don't care about myself. All I care about is ELIJAH, my baby boy. If Benjamin found him, I just hope he takes good care of him.

I wish I never left Elijah like this. I hope he remembers me when he's older. I hope he knows I love him so much.

If I knew the consequences. If only I knew What would happen when I left.

What would happen when I went To speak to Benjamin Carson.

I would've never left to go meet him. If only I knew that...I would never go back. If I knew I would never see my baby boy again---

Never in a million years would I guess that I would leave Elijah. Even if I'm forced. I would've never left the house that night if only I knew. But what can I do? I can't go back. I can't go back to that night.

One minute, you happy, everything is great. But one little mistake. Just a second and your whole life is gone. In a blink of an eye and you lose everything.

If only I knew. That's all I can say, right now locked up like an animal in a cage. If only I knew the consequences of leaving that night. Leaving my baby, my other half. If only I knew I would never return again. I would've never left. That's why all I can do right now is feel sorry for myself.

*****

Anna's POV.

TODAY is marked as thirteen days since I last saw Sofia. My sister, my best friend. It's been thirteen days and twenty-two hours since I last saw her. I miss her so much. Marko was discharged last week. The bullet didn't do any major damages. But, Elijah is my worst concerned. He didn't go to school for thirteen days now. I know his teacher is worried. But I told her that Sofia and he went to London to go visit her family.

I lied, I know but that's all I could say. I even lied to Elijah for the first time. I told him his mother went to go get him a big present for his fourth birthday.

But If I told him his mother went to work in another country it would kill him.

Sofia always lied to him telling him about his father working somewhere else. Some part of it is true, but his father doesn't know about him. I wonder if I should tell him. If she would want him to know about Elijah if anything ever happened to her.

"Babe, stop thinking of the worse please." Marko said making me snapped out of my thought.

He started walking towards me, with crutches. I actually saw him a few times walking without crutches and he can walk just fine without it but he just doesn't want to go back to work yet.

"What if she's no more Mark? What if she's gone ?" I asked him as I started crying.

For the first time in years, I started crying and praying ever since the day of the incident I started praying that Sofia is okay, and I kept wondering Why they want her? What did she ever do to anyone?

"Has she not been through enough? Didn't she suffer enough ?" I asked Marko

I couldn't stop crying, I had millions of questions, that need answers. But I knew no one could give me answers.

"Babe everything is going to be alright." Marko said as he pulled me into a hug. I just hope he's right. Everything does happen for a reason Just like everything isn't what it seems like.

We both snapped out of our thoughts by the ringing bell. Marko kissed my forehead as I wiped all my tears.

We both walked to go open the door, but I was still curious about who could it be?

It couldn't be Sofia, after all, she's kidnapped. But Sofia was the only one who comes at night, usually, our visitors only come at the afternoons at most.

Marko opened the door, and both our eyes widened in shock. OMG is he here to take Elijah away?

Millions of different thoughts were going through my head.

"Are you two not going to let me in ?" He asked but we were still in shock, we were just staring at him. We didn't even move a muscle.

What the hell does he want? I wanted to ask him but I couldn't I opened my mouth and kept closing it again every single time.

"Excuse me? Are you two mute and blind ?" He started waving his hands in front of our faces to see if we could even see him.

"You got to be fucking kidding me. Won't you two just let me in already?" He tried looking around at our house. But I just couldn't get to the conclusion about how he knows about Elijah?

Or what he is doing here?

He tried passing us, trying to let himself in. But then finally Marko let him in.

"You may come in, Boss."

Benjamin just pushed me out of the way and came in. I raised an eyebrow at Marko, trying to warn him that Elijah is still here. But he just shook his head.

"So, I see you guys are living a nice life, while your best friend may be dead?" Benjamin said looking directly at me as he sat on the couch. How dare he says this? The person that didn't even believe her.

"You are one to speak Benjamin. You didn't even believe her when she didn't cheat on you. You kicked her out in the middle of the night. You--" before I continued talking Marko calmed me down. Trying to remind me that Benjamin doesn't know the whole truth.

"Looks, like she could tell you everything that happened that night but not me?" He said getting up. He was so furious that he almost scared me.

Almost! because no one ever got away with talking to me like that. I'm not Sofia. She was too soft, innocent, and sweet. People think I am those things too but I ain't.

"No one cares about you, You think you could handle the truth if she told you." I snapped as I got up and added "You, abused her enough, don't you think she's been through a lot. You think you the only one that had problems growing up, shame! Growing up wasn't a fairytale to anyone Benjamin grow the fuck up y-" I was interrupted by him as he quickly took out his gun and pointed at me.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted as he pulled the trigger.

*****

A/N

Quick questions

School or books?

Anna or Benjamin?

***** Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE please*****