Chapter 48

Taylor's POV

Wakening up I couldn’t orient myself where I currently was lying. Yawning I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand and stretched a bit.

My muscles were so damn sore from dancing through all of the night and my throat was too raspy from the drinks, shots and shouting that I didn’t even want to try to talk. I felt around with my hands and found something soft but firm.

I kept on feeling around and knew I was suddenly grabbing a pair of hairy legs. Groaning I opened my eyes and saw Hirato’s legs leaning against my side, his feet dangerously close to my face.

With a frown I pushed them slightly away. At least he was still wearing socks, and by the looks of it thankfully underwear. He was snoring like crazy and his hair was just all over the place. Sitting up a bit in the sofa I found myself in Mellie’s dress from last night along with a coat I did not recognize as anyone’s.

How in the hell did I get a hold of this?

Frowning to myself I tried to remember what happened last night but everything kind of blocked out after I left the apartment with Bill and Tom.

Reality slapped me in the face as I stumbled out of the sofa, almost knocking Hirato of in the same motion. Even though my head was pulsating and my feet aching I hurried towards my room and pushed the door opened. Tom was laying spread out all over my bed, his hair resting on his back while he was face down into the pillow.

The warmth I felt searing through my body was undeniable.

He was actually home.

I walked up to the bed with small steps not to disturb as I suddenly felt my head whooshing a bit and I had to take a handle to the edge to stop me from falling down. The small tiny stars were flying over my vision and I felt a little ill all of a sudden.

Ugh such a nasty hangover.

Taking a deep breath I threw off the coat and the dress to crawl into my bed that now seemed smaller than ever. I lied down next to Tom and put my arm around his waist and snuggled into him. Judging by the deep breaths I would guess he wouldn’t wake up for anything in this world right now. Feeling a little more at ease with hearing him I fell asleep too.

I did not know how many hours I continued to sleep as the night turned into morning. I was so going to pay for this later but right now I didn’t give a damn. Waking up by small kisses trailing along my neck I shivered at the unfamiliar feeling. Tom’s lips continued along my collarbones to my naked shoulder where he then turned around and started all over again just below my ear.

-That, I could get used to in the morning, I whispered and opened my eyes to shudder in desire at the why he suddenly nipped me in the crook of my neck.

-I couldn’t resist, Tom chuckled and backed away so I could see his face.

He was looking at least twenty times better than yesterday. The dark rings under his now bright eyes were practically gone and he seemed more alert, even though it was still morning. If it weren’t for nothing, it seemed like he even had gone up to brush his teeth and shaved.