Chapter 28

Taylor's POV

Hearing the loud snoring and probably wakening up for the fifth time I couldn’t handle it anymore. Hirato’s snores had gotten worse and worse throughout the morning and I had been abled to get back to sleep every time he woke me up but this time did it. The whole house was practically shaking at the loud snores.

Groaning I sat up in the couch and stretched myself out. A small groan left my lips as I felt my back hurting from sleeping on this couch. It looked really comfortable but it wasn’t in any way to sleep on it. I pulled myself off my preliminary bed and waddled out on the terrace where Mellie was sitting with a coffee cup in her hand.

"Good morning" I yawned as she twitched her head up and chuckled at me.

"Morning, was the couch comfortable?" She asked as I helped myself with a coffee cup and zipped on the warm black liquid as I sat down next to her.

"Not at all. I’m starting to have sympathy for Hirato sleeping on it for the last several days" I said with a frown.

"You should offer him your bed when your dad leaves" she chuckled as I rolled my eyes and sat up Indian style with my legs crossed.

"I should just kick him out" I laughed. I stretched my arm out to put the coffee cup down onto the table and hissed as I felt my back stinging.

"Seriously why did you sleep on the sofa? Why didn’t you just crash with Tom like you should?" Mellie questioned.

"Because my dad doesn’t know yet" I mumbled irritated and leant back again.

"That shouldn’t stop you" she chuckled.

"I just want to tell him first before he finds me in Tom’s bed" I said and joined her chuckles.

"Well I don’t like to be away from Bill at any time" she said with a content smile on her face as I rolled my eyes.

"Well you two are practically joined at the hip so it doesn’t count" I retorted and drank from my coffee.

"Jealous, she whispered, putting a smile on my face.

"Good morning ladies!" my dad announced as he appeared on the terrace, fully dressed in a shirt and black pants.

"Morning dad, there is coffee" I said and pointed to the table. He directly walked up to the pot and helped himself with a cup.

"Did you sleep good?" Mellie asked and sent me a small grin.

"Yes, these beds are truly heavenly" he said.

"Tell me about it, the couches are so painful compared to the beds" I frowned.

"Oh right, so sorry for kicking you out of you room honey" he apologized as I waved it off.

"No of course not, I wouldn’t have it any other way" I smiled. He sent me a thankful look.

"Well Rick, it there is anything you need, feel free to ask for it" Mellie inquired helpfully as he chuckled.

"I can’t believe how thoughtful you two girls are" he said as Mellie and I shared a proud look between each other.

"They always think of others..." Tom said as he came out from the house with a sly smile on his face. Rick and Mellie laughed softly as I felt myself shining up as Tom appeared. Since it was morning he had only put on a pair of light washed jeans and a green t-shirt but even though it was a simple outfit he could easily pull it off to being sexy.

He grinned a little to me, taking a seat in the chair next to me. Instantly I wanted to give him a good morning kiss and by the craving look he was giving me, he wanted to do the same.