Chapter 32

Taylor’s POV

Standing by the pool I was joining Mellie in a short yoga course. We even had those kind of soft mats that you were standing on. Trying to copy what Mellie, who was very experienced in yoga movements and positions, was doing was harder than I thought. She was inhaling and exhaling so fast between her movements I was starting to feel dizzy when I copied her.

-And exhale, go into dog-position, she said once again and stood on her toes with her fingers into the mat, pushing her back and but into the air in an kind of A-shape. I did as she said and stretched, feeling my wrists hurting from all the bending they weren’t used to.

-Ugh this is too much, I groaned and crumbled together on the ground, lying down on my back and shaking my wrists to relieve some of the pressure.

-Come on Taylor don’t quit on me now! Mellie whined as I gave her a flat look.

-I’m not stretchy enough to do all of that and breathe like that at the same time, I muttered as she laughed and went into another strange position.

-It takes practice you know, she said and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

-Yeah gotcha! I said and sat up on my butt while leaning back on my elbows.

While Mellie did the last of her exercises, I just sat next to her and enjoyed the sun. It was so good to feel the warmth against my face, the sunlight giving me some energy.

-Are you two done stretching yet? Hirato asked as he came around the corner. I gave him a cheeky grin as he took a seat on the grass next to me.

-Not yet, Mellie is still doing…that, I said and gave her an odd face at a very strange position she was sitting in, her legs all wired up in a strange way. I glanced at Hirato who had the same face as I did.

-Stop looking at me like I’m a fish with legs, she frowned and glared at us as both Hirato and I averted our eyes elsewhere.

-I wish I was that flexible, Hirato said and laid down with his back in the grass.

-Yeah you and me both friend, I chuckled.

-Are you sad that Gustav and Georg leaving? He asked and looked at me as he placed his arms behind his head. I folded my legs and pulled my fingers through my hair.

-Yeah, I’ll miss them so much, I sighed as he patted me on my back.

-Don’t worry, you’ll see them soon enough, Mellie chirped in as all three of us turned our heads to Gustav and Georg coming around the corner.

-Speak of the devil! Hirato laughed as they smiled.

-No are you leaving now? I cried out and stood up from my yoga-mat.

-Unfortunately, yes, Gustav said in an apologetic voice as he tilted his head. The both of them walked up to us as Hirato and Mellie stood up as well. I wrapped my arms around Gustav who gave me a tight hug.

-Take care Taylor, I’ll talk to you as soon as we land, he murmured into my ear as I nodded. I placed a kiss on his cheek as he smiled at me and stepped aside as Georg instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I laughed at him and buried my head into his shoulder.

-Georg you monkey let me down, I teased as he chuckled.

-Sorry, you know I love to hug you, he said and gave me a sheepish smile. As he let me down back on the ground, I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss on the other one.

-Take care, I smiled softly as he nodded.

-The same friend, Georg chuckled as I watched both him and Gustav hug Mellie and Hirato before they went around the corner and disappeared. Instantly I felt a little part of me going with them, I loved those two guys so much, it would be hard having fun without them.