Chapter 25

Taylor's POV

"How about Greece?" I suggested and flipped open a page that described beautiful white beaches and cobalt blue ocean in Greece.

"I’m not sure, I’m not so familiar with the Greek food" Mellie mumbled and looked through another magazine. I sighed dramatically as I tossed my magazine away and crossed my arms over my chest, slumping down in my seat.

"Mellie you are hopeless" I muttered and gave her a flat look.

"I know but I’m a perfectionist" she mumbled with a grin. A small chuckled escaped my lips as I turned my head up towards the sun and felt it beaming over my face.

"That you are my friend" I sighed. Mellie had wanted me help her to spot out possible honeymoon resorts for Bill and her. So for the last two hours I had given her suggestions and she had totally deflated every single one. I would be lying saying I weren’t kind of pissed of.

"I just want the perfect place you know" she grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"I don’t really think the location is a high priority. Everybody knows what’s going on at the honeymoon. You’re lucky if you’ll ever see what’s outside the hotel room" I teased as Mellie gaped at me.

"Oh my god Taylor I can’t believe you just said that!" She cried with a deep blush spreading across her face. I burst out laughing as she picked up her towel and threw it at my face. It didn’t stop my laughing though, the expression on her embarrassed face was just too much for me to handle.

"What’s so funny it’s killing her?" Hirato asked with an amused grin on his face as he appeared behind the corner of the house. Mellie and I had gone to the pool to get some sun and some privacy from the entirely guy-filled house. I almost pushed the spread out magazines over the edge of my sun chair laughing so much.

"She is being foul!"  Mellie frowned, as I still couldn’t stop laughing. If I knew something really bothered Mellie, it was talking about intimate stuff between Bill and her.

"No shit Sherlock" Hirato chuckled as he took a seat on the edge of the pool, dangling his legs into it.

However it didn’t look like he was going to take a swim, he was in a pair of shorts and a grey tank top. Mellie was wearing a bright yellow bikini that was strapless with a bottom and a white sarong to that and I was sitting in a pair of denim cut off shorts and a deep red bikini.

"Hey! I’m not foul"  I quickly retorted as Hirato gave me an obvious look. I couldn’t be that foul, could I?

"At some points, you are" Mellie muttered and ripped open a new magazine. I couldn’t help but to give her a smirk as Hirato laughed.

"So what was all the fuss about?" He questioned as Mellie sunk deeper into her sun chair, strongly making a point of holding the magazine in front of her face.

"Mellie and I are looking at places for her and Bill’s honeymoon. I just don’t get why the location…"

"Is a big deal when they’ll be in the hotel room for the entire trip anyway?" Hirato finished my sentence with a smirk as Mellie gasped.

"OH MY GOD! DOES EVERYBODY HAVE TO SAY THAT!" She cried out and pushed the magazine into her face as Hirato and I laughed.

"Well it’s just stating the obvious" I said and shrugged my shoulders.