Chapter 10

Bill’s POV

"Really, I had no idea Georg..."  I mumbled.

Both Gustav and I rolled our eyes as he continued to rant about his mom had made the best pancakes for him once. Luckily most of the people had started scattering and there was only a few guests left at the party, which I kind of felt relieved over. I was tired from the long day.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Mellie suddenly asked as she appeared in vision. Instantly I locked my hand with hers and pulled her close as she giggled.

"I am just telling the guys about that time…" he started but Mellie interrupted.

"When your mom made you pancakes?" She asked obviously, sending Georg’s grin into a slight frown.
"Thanks Mellie, he frowned making me laugh.

"Come on Georg, it was such a thrilling story" I teased as he glared at me.

"Have Taylor talked to Tom yet?" Mellie suddenly asked and looked searching around. I made a slight surprised face.

"No. Tom is still sitting being grumpy and stubborn over there" Gustav said and nodded towards Tom sitting at one of the tables, agitating looking through his phone while smoking a cigarette. A couple of tables down, Blake sat, staring uneasily out all over the place.

"What? She practically ran back out to talk to Tom" she frowned as the guys and I sent her puzzled looks.

"Why would she do that?" Georg questioned as Mellie started to blush.

"I kind of… told her everything" she mumbled and bit her lip trying to look innocent. Georg, Gustav and I looked shocked at her.

"Mellie, you know you weren’t supposed to do that!" I sighed and troublesome rubbed the back of my neck. This wasn't good, she wasn't supposed to know anything to keep her out of Tom's way. 

"I know, but I couldn’t take it any longer. And besides it was our day today, and I thought it wouldn’t kill them to maybe patch things up a little bit, for our sake" she said and looked sincere.

"Maybe, but where did she go then?" Georg asked and gazed across the back yard.

"I don’t know, it was almost twenty-five minutes ago she walked outside" she said as I got a bad feeling in my stomach.

"We should try and look for her" I said as Mellie, Georg and Gustav nodded.

After 15 minutes of searching, we couldn’t find Taylor anywhere and we were really starting to get worried. We had no clue where she had gone and it was useless to try her cellphone that we found lying in her room. Blake went up to us as we had gathered in the center of the house.

"Hey guys, have you seen Taylor?" He asked simply as we all gave each other wary glances.

"No…we can’t find her" Gustav said and corrected his glasses nervously as Blake looked at us confused. 

"What?"

"What is everybody doing inside?" Tom suddenly muttered agitated as he pushed down his cigarette on a stone outside the door before walking in to the rest of us, completely ignoring Blake’s presence.

"We can’t find Taylor" Mellie blurted out, her voice shaken. Tom tightened his jaw together and looked between all of us, searching for a more conclusive answer.