Chapter 20

"Do you know where to turn after the freeway?" He asked quickly as I closed my eyes for a few seconds, re-living the way I went backwards when Tom fetched me.

"Yeah it’s definitely the second turn to the right over there" I called and pointed out on the road. Hirato followed my every command as the others followed close behind as we with no doubt broke every single speed rule.

 Hirato slammed the brakes as we drove up into the huge mansion where Anthony had kidnapped me. All of us jumped out of the cars as Bill went head on as Hirato pushed me back behind him as we entered the house last. My breath hitched in my throat as all the guys, even Hirato pulled up their guns and held them steadily in their hands. Hirato gave me a glance back as he whispered to me to stay close to him.

"Give me a gun!" I whispered to him as he glared.

"No" 

Frowning as we moved forward, I hissed to him again.

"Give me a gun Hirato!" 

He turned his head fully to me and bit together his jaw.

"No, I’ll hold the gun, take an order Taylor" he growled at me. Dammit why couldn’t I get a gun, I knew how to use one, Tom had taught me. Swallowing down my pride and anger, I took the order.

Following after Bill we sneaked into the house, which felt oddly quiet. We walked through a couple of long, very extravagant halls. The rooms had eggshell colored walls and a lot of, by the looks of it, expensive paintings. The halls were magnificent to say the least.

Bill turned around, facing me and the other three guys and mumbled low for everybody to get focused. He held his gun close to his chest as he rounded a corner, close followed by Gustav and Georg. Hirato suddenly pushed me back, sending me stumbling a couple of steps backwards as the loud explosion of firing gunshots blasted around the corner.

I snapped my head up, seeing I was alone on this side as the gunshots still was firing on the other side. I slammed my body hard against the wall to keep me out of sight. My heart was banging so hard in my chest, the adrenaline flooding out in my veins, telling me to run away but in some way I was frozen to the ground. It didn’t take many seconds before the gun-shots ended and all I could hear was my own heartbeats in my ears.

"Taylor, are you all right?" Hirato asked as he peeked around the corner, looking at me. Slightly shaken I nodded my head and took his hand that was outstretched to me. He pulled me close as I wrapped my hands around his arm as he took me around the corner.

"It’s not for the weak" he stated as I nodded my head, took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.

Hirato pulled me and directed me into a huge social room where there were 5 bodies of men dressed in black lying a bit scattered around the floor and sofas. I gulped down and took another calming breath as Hirato stirred me across the room where Georg held a well-built man by his collar and looked viciously into his eyes.

"TELL ME NOW!" Georg demanded as the man looked horrified around at his 4 fellow men, judging if he wanted to face the same fate as them. Bill and Gustav were standing behind Georg, on edge.

"TELL ME!" Georg roared again as the man whimpered.

"They are at the Brunello di Montalcino wine cellar. Please don’t kill me" he squealed as Georg dumped him on the floor.

"You better tell the truth or I’m coming back here" Georg growled as he twitched his head up towards us and looked at Bill for a command.

"Let’s go, Gustav you have the GPS in your car" Bill quickly said as we all turned around and rushed back the way we come from.