Chapter 27

Taylor's POV

Making dinner for seven people was not an easy mission but I had learned to handle it quite nicely. With the help of Hirato and Tom, we were making different kind of pasta mixed with sauce and vegetables for dinner

"This is really coming out nicely" Hirato beamed as I chuckled.

"Yeah it looks awesome!" I chirped and stirred a little in the pasta sauce.

"There are like three plates missing" Tom called out as I turned my head from the stove and saw him frowning and exanimating the table where there was a few plates missing in his setting.

"Well then just get more from the cabinet" Hirato shrugged his shoulders as Tom folded his arm across his chest.

"They aren’t good enough" he stated simply as I giggled a little, earning a glare from Hirato.

"What do you mean they aren’t good enough?" Hirato asked as he walked up to the cabinet and opened it, finding several plates untouched.

"See, there are plenty of plates" he continued and turned around, firmly placing his hands on his hips in a stating manor. Tom tilted his head and pursed his lips tightly.

"They are not good enough" he mumbled and shifted a fork on the table so that it was in a perfect straight line.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They are not the same color"he answered calmly.

"Are you kidding me Tom? Are you that much of perfectionists that you will let three of us starve because all the plates aren’t in the same color?" Hirato asked with a loud groan as Tom huffed his chest.

"Yes..." he retorted in a dark voice as Hirato groaned once again, this time even louder.

"Oh. My. God!" 

"I want it to be color coordinated" Tom explained and shrugged his shoulders like it was the easiest answer in the world.

"I can’t take this idiotness!" Hirato exclaimed annoyed as he stomped out from the kitchen with waving arms, making me start laughing.

"What’s his problem?" Tom questioned, as I couldn’t stop laughing.

"Tom seriously, it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard" I grinned as he looked cheekily at me.

"Well it’s important to me" he stated and put together all the plates that he had placed out on the table. I grinned as I watched him put back all of the plates to take out a new order that was all in the same color and shape as he started placing them out on the table, a satisfied smirk on his face.

I turned back to the sauce and poured in the last of the ingredients, the smell oozing out through the kitchen and the house. I was really starting to be a good cook. The Italian surrounding really brought out the chef in me.

With the sauce and the pasta practically ready, I decided to check up on the fish that was in the oven. Bending down, I took a glance into it, seeing the fish getting such a nice color it made my mouth start watering.

I turned my head to tell Tom it looked delicious as I found him promptly staring at my butt. He was standing completely still while his eyes were fixated against my ass. A knowing grin spread on my cheeks, to make a good comeback would be kind of funny but I decided it was to embarrass him too much. 

 "Fine ass Taylor" Georg chuckled as he entered the kitchen with a sly smirk on his face. I jerked up and immediately felt my face getting all red and hot as I glanced at Tom who was rolling his eyes at Georg who was wiggling his eyebrows intently at me.