Chapter 13

Thank you so much for all the comments and messages, you rooooock! But on other notes, i think VERY many of you will like this chapter, and LOVE the next one ;) 

_____________

Taylor's POV

"Taylor can you get me the tomatoes?" Mellie mumbled as I walked across the kitchen to the big fridge and picked out a handful of bright red cherry tomatoes. I closed the fridge and walked over to her as she was cutting the salad.

"Thanks*" she mumbled, completely focused on slicing some cucumber.

A small snicker left my lips as Georg and Blake was sitting, reading a magazine each, by the table. They were both kind of unaware on what was going on around them as they were completely dived into their magazines of cars and motorcycles.

I on the other hand was doing the main cooking. Mellie and I decided to whip together some mean pasta with some incredible tomato and Parmesan cheese sauce. At first, Mellie was responsible for cooking the pasta but she was simply impossible in the kitchen. I don’t know how she managed to do it, but she actually burnt it. So there was nothing else to do than to throw it away, send her to do the easy task of making the salad, and start again.

"Mellie, where did you find the pasta?" I asked and looked over my shoulder at her as she was taking her task on the salad a little bit too serious.

She was bent down to eye level to cut the tomatoes as she slowly and very slowly slid the not so sharp knife through the little tomato, splitting it in half. As a satisfied grin spread on her cheek, she glanced up at me and pointed towards a cabinet in the corner, next to the fridge. I sprinted towards it and opened it, revealing that it was packed with fresh bread, pasta, sweets, chips, cookies, cereal and a bunch of other interesting stuff.

I glanced across the different varieties of pasta and decided on regular fresh pasta “ribbons” and took them out. I walked back to the big pan full off hot water and the other pan next to it which was filled with the sauce that was beginning to smell delicious.

"How’s the food going?" Tom’s voice asked with slight lack of patience as he entered the kitchen.

I looked across my shoulder as he tiredly walked inside, scratching the back of his neck. Blake shot his head up, giving Tom a look of disapproval and disgust, before turning back his eyes to his magazine. Tom gave him a small glare back before his eyes met mine for the split of a second. I quickly turned back my head and looked down into the sauce that was bubbling.

"It should be done in about… 10 minutes or so I think" I said and opened the package of pasta and poured it into the pan of boiling water.

"It smells really good Taylor" Mellie exclaimed as she was done cutting the vegetables and was now dividing some of the mozzarella cheese across the salad and drizzled some olive oil across it. She beamed happily at the appealing looking salad.

"Thanks, I have done my best" I chuckled.

As I stirred in the pasta boiling, I could see Tom moving towards the fridge, opening it and practically diving into it. I turned my focus to the sauce and tasted and it felt like it missed something. I licked my lips and tapped the spoon against the edge of the pot.