Chapter 31

Wakening up by something soft curling around me, I snuggled into it and felt the heat hit my body. It was really cozy and I made a delighted happy sigh. My morning sleep just got a hundred times better, with Tom’s arms around me, than just sleeping on this damn rock hard sofa, making my back hurt like shit.

Feeling something brushing over my face a few minutes later, I frowned a little at the ticklish feeling.

"Get your hair away from my face..."  I mumbled in my half asleep mode but still felt the hair tickling my face. Oh my god couldn’t Tom just get a damn haircut or something. But wait a second, Tom doesn’t have that kind of hair?

Flickering my eyes open I saw a face I at first didn’t recognize. Shooting my head back to get a better look, I grasped the fact that Georg had crawled into the sofa with me, swirling his arms around me in a hug while he slept on the pillow.

Holding in my chuckle I realized he had probably waddled in here, still very tiring and half asleep while getting his regular morning coffee. I glanced towards the table that was to the side of the sofa and yep, there his cup of coffee was standing, steaming hot.

"Georg"

I whispered, trying not to wake up Hirato who were still sleeping on the other sofa across from me. Georg didn’t move an inch, as I couldn’t help but to laugh a little at him. Looking at how he had sealed me into the sofa and into his embrace I tried to unlock myself by unwrapping, with the help of tugging a little at his arms around me. Not much help though, as his arms tightened rapidly around me. Okay this was getting a little annoying by now even though how cute and adorable it may be. 

"Georg, you should get into your own bed" I said a little louder this time and yet again without any luck of him wakening up. I loved Georg and he was the cuddliest person ever but this was a little too intimate for me when we were just friends.

"What are you talking about?" Hirato grumbled as I cursed under my breath for wakening the wrong person up.  

"Nothing, go back to sleep" I tried in a soft voice as I heard him yawn. Thank god if he goes back to sleep or else this would have been really embarrassing.

"What?" He suddenly asked in his husky voice as I tried once again to lift Georg off me but he was just too damn heavy for me to move, and lets not talk about his iron grip on me.

"Nothing!" I bit the inside of my mouth and groaned internally.

"Hey why is there….WHOAH!" Hirato yelled as I looked over Georg’s shoulder at Hirato standing up with a stunned expression, staring at Georg and me. I smiled innocently and waved my hand a little at him.

Hirato’s face suddenly blew up into a huge grin as I saw evil flash in front of his eyes.

"Hirato NO!" I gasped as I realized what he was thinking. Taking one teasing step away from me I pointed to him, trying to give my best if-you-do-this-I-will-kill-you glare. Knowing Hirato, it was probably as useless as trying to find a needle in a haystack.

"Oh yes" he stated with the darkest voice he could.

"Hirato, NO!" I growled once again as he sent me a dashing smirk before sprinting off in the other direction. Groaning I tried my best to wake Georg up but he just grumbled and nuzzled his head into the curve of my neck and clamped himself around me tighter, leaving almost no space for me to move at all. This man was helpless.

I could hear a big rumble coming from Tom’s bedroom and Hirato’s voice.

"TOM! Oh my god you need to wake up!" he shouted.

"What?" I could hear Tom mumble in a yawn.

"It’s Taylor, Hurry!!!" Hirato panicked in a frantic voice.