Houses of the Holy- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You should really try this, Sammy. I mean, there is really magic in the air." Dean said with a grin.

"Dean, I think you're enjoying it way too much and with Y/N by your side, I don't want to know what you're thinking. You're making me uncomfortable." Sam said, grimacing.

"Sammy, I wouldn't let him do anything to me anyways. I knew you were coming back," You said with a grin. "Plus, there isn't much else to do in this damn room."

Sam waved you off and he got up, walking over to the bathroom. You closed your eyes to enjoy the feeling of the bed again but it stuttered to a stop.

"Aw man! That was the last of my money! Sammy, do you have any quarters?" Dean said, sighing deeply. He got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, leaning on the door frame. You were still lying on the bed but you could still see Sam and Dean from where you were.

"No!" Sam said with a scowl, washing his face.

"So, Sam, tell us what you found." You said.

"Well, the woman, Gloria Sitnick was the one who stabbed that man but I don't think she's crazy. She said she was touched by an Angel and that this Angel told her to do it." Sam said, looking at Dean then at you.

"And you believe that crap?" Dean said, scoffing.

"I believe that she believes it. She said there was the white light, feelings of spiritual ecstasy, and everything else you hear. I mean, she's living in a locked ward and she's completely at peace."

"Oh yeah, you're right, she sounds completely sane. What about the dude she stabbed?" Dean asked, going back to you.

"His name was Carl Gully and she said she killed him because he was evil." Sam said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Was he?" You asked.

"I have no clue, I couldn't find any dirt on the man. I mean, he didn't have a criminal record, he worked at the campus library, and had lots of friends. He was even a churchgoer."

"Wow, so, Gloria is just another wacko you hear about. I mean, she wouldn't be the first to kill in the name of religion." Dean said, not believing this angel crap for one bit.

"True, but she's the second person in this town to murder because an Angel told them to. It's just a tiny bit odd, don't you think?" Sam said, sitting back at the table.

"Okay, I'll give you odd, but supernatural? Angels? I don't think so." Dean said.

"You don't believe in them?" You spoke up, looking at him. You needed to hear him say it because you felt like you've met an angel once. Now, you couldn't have been sure because you were almost dead but if you had to guess, an Angel visited you that night.

"No, I don't." Dean said, looking at you in the eyes.

"Dean, there are ten times more lore about Angels than anything we've ever hunted." You said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their asses." Dean said sarcastically.

"Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" Sam said, totally deadpan.

"Seriously, guys? Angels are real." You said.

"Y/N, they aren't real. We've never seen one and I believe in what I can see and what I can touch, okay? Touching is hard proof that something is real. Plus, if they existed, don't you think we would have come across one by now or know someone who has? No, this case, we're dealing with a spirit or a demon. You know, they find people a few fries short of a happy meal, and they trick them into killing these strangers." Dean said with a sigh.