The Fag Swag {32}

Start from the beginning

                “Hey!” Chandler whined.

                “Oh hush. Your best friend has had sex with you more than I have. This is something I plan to change soon, by the way,” Shaw said, waggling his eyebrows at Chandler.

                “TMI,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “Shut up Nick. God only knows who you’ve slept with. Let’s see…Phil, Nolan, Kenneth, Wes, Pierce, Felix,” he said, looking thoughtful.

                “Hey! Felix doesn’t count. I was white girl wasted,” I argued.

                “Jeez and I thought I got around,” Chandler said, raising an eyebrow at me.

                “No wonder your mom always yells at you,” Phil said.

                “Hey! Shut up,” I said and pouted. “You guys are mean. DON’T JUDGE ME JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS MY DICK!”

                “I…uh, brought you an icepack.”

                “Dad!” I cried and felt my face heat up.

                He handed me an icepack, staring at me in confusion. “Maybe you should keep the door open tonight Nick,” he said before leaving the room.

                I groaned and face palmed myself. “Oh my lanta I hate my life,” I moaned.

                “Hush,” Phil said and kissed my cheek. He placed the icepack on my ankle for me and I fought back a hiss. It was so cold. WHY DID ICE HAVE TO BE SO GOD DAMN COLD?

                “I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep!” Shaw whined.

                I nodded in agreement, feeling exhausted. Man, falling down a fucking hill and twisting/possibly spraining your ankle really drained you, ya know?

                Phil carefully picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. Shaw set up an air mattress and glanced at Phil.

                “I take it the growling guy is sleeping in your bed?” he guessed.

                “I really don’t like you,” Phil snapped.

                “Phil,” I said, rolling my eyes and patting the spot next to me on my bed. “Hush up and sleep with me. OH MY LANTA NO. Not like that. Not with Shaw and Chandler here.”

                Chandler pulled out his vibrating cell phone. “Hello? Oh, yea. I’m staying the night at Nick’s house. Okay. Yea. Love you too mom. Goodnight,” he said and hung up. He glared at Shaw. “Thanks to you, my mom just had a freaking panic attack!” he said in annoyance.

                Shaw smiled innocently. “Oh you love me,” he said, flinging himself into Chandler’s arms and kissing him.

                “Still don’t like him,” Phil grumbled.

                I laughed and wrapped my arms around Phil, pulling him down next to me and kissing him deeply. I rested my head on his chest.

                “Oh stop it,” I whispered, turning and kissing his neck.

                “I don’t. He should’ve been the one to fall,” Phil said, pouting.