The Fag Swag {29}

A.N.- Okay so most of you are here because of Snake Eyes (Nick was in that story). Now, for those of you that read Snake Eyes, you might remember how Mark was constantly saying he was going to beat his pussy (his cat Jude) until it bled. LOLOLOL. I was going through old messages of me and my ex-boyfriend, and I found that. So I screenshotted in to show you guys<3 Anywhore, enjoy the picture and the chapter ;D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “So, do I even get a hint?” I asked as we sat at the lunch table.

                “No. And every time you ask me about it, you owe me another favor,” Phil said sternly.

                “What?! But that’s not even fair!” I cried.

                Phil shrugged. “Do I look like I care?”

                “No,” I said in defeat. “No, you don’t look like you care. Asshead.”

                Phil smirked and bit into his pizza. Angel and Molly were watching us in amusement. I pouted and went back to eating my lunch.

                Fine! Let Phil be a stupid asshead! Psh, I didn’t want to know what this favor was anyways. I LIKED SURPRISES. THEY WERE SURPRISING.

                “Nick, quit glaring at Phil! He’s not telling you,” Molly said, rolling her eyes and smacking me in the back of the head.

                I pouted deeper before getting an idea. I slid next to Phil and gently traced my fingers on his chest. I brought my lips so that they were nearly touching his ear.   

                “Please tell me,” I whispered and nibbled on his ear.

                Phil wrapped his arms around me and shook his head. “No. And now you owe me two favors,” he said smugly. “But nice try.” He kissed me and I pouted again.

                “Phillip whatever your middle name is Brooks! You are such an asshead!” I whined, going back over to my seat and crossing my arms childishly.

                “Alan,” he said. “My middle name is Alan. Now you can give me a proper, stern talking to.” He grinned and I flipped him off, turning my head away from him.

                “We’re not friends,” I announced.

                “No, we’re probably not. But you’re still my boyfriend, so I’m happy,” he said with a shrug, taking another bite of his pizza.

                “Phillip Alan Brooks, we are so not boyfriends anymore!” I said, glaring at him.

                “Don’t say that or I’ll hit you,” he snapped, his mood swings reappearing.

                I rolled my eyes. “Chill out Phil. I was just kidding. It was a joke. You know, haha joke,” I explained with a sigh.

                The childlike confusion slapped onto his face. “Oh. Sorry,” he mumbled, reaching over and grabbing my hand in his. He squeezed it and gave me a shy smile. Oh my lanta. He drove me crazy. But I did love the boy to death.

                I kissed him before we went back to eating. The day blurred by, and then Phil was following me onto my bus.

                We got off at my house and walked inside together, holding hands. Cujo greeted us eagerly and I smiled as Phil pet him.