It may not be something most people complain about but dang I even hate wasting time wearing bra as well. Unlike guys who can just immediately put on their cloths and get going.

Now imagine another two layers of cloth, a neck sweater, and a glove added to my list of daily things to wear.

Ugh! Apart from that, the fact that i can easily get sick and have block or running nose is what pisses me off.

Though I enjoy sleeping in the night wrapped in blanket while I cuddle my sister tightly. It feels comfortable and nice.

My phone alarms and I pick it up.

Jimin; yah! Eomma will seriously kill you if you come home. Have you broken up with Kai!

I then remember my mom sent me out of the house this morning.

Dropping my phone, I scattered my hair roughly with my hand, frustrated with all my badluck.

Should I just say me and Kai have broken up?

No I can't! This idiot Jimin might tell Rose and Rose might tell jungkook and with them knowing me and Kai aren't in a relationship, they might get more suspicious if I'm with Jungkook or if Kai is with Rose.

And Rose is hanging out with Kai because she thinks he doesn't like her anymore since he is in a relationship with me.

The thought of both of them ignoring each other again, made me want to end the fake relationship. But I snap my self out of it.

"Joy! Don't care about that jerk!" I voiced, scolding myself. "He and that girl Rose deserves each other!" I grumbled angrily.

Bringing up my phone, I replied to Jimin.

Joy: I'll seriously not come home and would freeze myself here in this winter.

Jimin: it's winter??

After a while, he replies back.

Jimin: oh yeah! Wow awesome!

Whats awesome there?

Jimin: oh btw, Mom said you can't come home unless you break up with Kai ! 😏🙌🙌 just do me a favor and just break up with that jerk😚

I get why jungkook might not like Kai, because Kai likes his girlfriend, but it's not like Rose is Jimin's girlfriend, why does he even hate Kai. I know Jimin like Rose but it Still doesn't make sense he hates Kai.

Well, You aren't Kai's actual girlfriend but you hate Rose and she hasn't done anything to you.

A voice says in my head says.

Pursing my lips, I couldn't help but want to strangle the voice in my head.

"I'm not like Jimin, I hate her because.." I grumbled to myself but then realise I don't really have a real reason to hate Rose.

Sighing, I angrily reply at Jimin, releasing all my anger at him.

Joy: well! Okay! Tell her I'm not coming home! Ever! Never! Ever! You piece of coconut monkey head

Pausing, I erase the monkey. I should save that insult for Kai.

Joy: well! Okay! Tell her I'm not coming home! Ever! Never! Ever! You piss of coconut pig head

Pausing, I erase the pig, realising that was what Kai called me.

That jerk! That annoying monkey!

Joy: well! Okay! Tell her I'm not coming home! Ever! Never! Ever! You piss of coconut Rat head!

Looking at my message, I nod in approval and send it.