"Will you please accept this? Wo keya hain na mere ghutne bahut dard kar rahe hain!" He pouted when Sanyukta smiled and take the bouquet.

"Thank you." She smiled brightly.

"My pleasure." He also smiled back.

"Waise ninety-nine roses kyu, hundreds roses kyu nehi?" She raised her brows thus Randhir smiled.

"Kisine saach hi kaha hain ke chahe kuch vi kar lo aapni biwi ko impress nehi kar sakte, wo humesha complain hi karegi." Randhir said mockingly thus Sanyukta felt embarrassed.

"Nehi nehi, main complain nehi kar rahi hu, main toh bass puch rahi hu." She said quickly.

"Relax wifey, am just joking. Aur waise vi tum girls maths mein humesha poor hoti ho!" He smirked at her thus she crocked her eyes.

"Keya matlab?" She asked confusingly.

"Matlab yeh wifey ke maine pehele tumhe ek rose diya tha jiss mein wo pearl tha aur aab yeh bouquet. Toh phir huya na hundreds roses." He cleared her confusion when she became tongue tied.

"Koi nehi, dhire dhire meri tarha smart ban jayogi." He smirked at her when she rolled her eyes.

"Date par lake vi taunt mare jaa raha hain, yeh kabhi nehi sudharne wala. I mean yeh iss duniya ke pehela pati hoga jo patnio ki tarha taunt marta hain!" She murmured under her breath when Randhir chuckled.

"Waise yeh sudharne ka nehi bigadne ka time hain!" He winked at her thus she can't help but smile.

"Achchha dessert mein keya logi, wohi tumhara gulabjamun or something else?" He asked after their dinner.

"Koi aur sweet dish ki keya jarurat hain yeh hain na!" She said showing him the heaps of chocolates.

"Hmm smart enough." He said with a smile.

"Dekha aakhir maan hi gaye na!" She said teasingly thus he rolled his eyes. Sanyukta take a chocolate and unwrapped it when Randhir looked at her. She take the first bite of it and moaned in pleasure when Randhir smiled at her innocence. She was eating the chocolates closing her dove eyes when Randhir just admiring her.

"Sanyukta bass aur mat khao, tumhara sugar level baad jayega." Randhir stopped her as he saw her eating more chocolates.

"Ohh shit, maine toh tumhe pucha hi nehi!" Sanyukta bite her tongue and took a chocolate and forwarded to her.

"Yeh lo." She offered him when Randhir take her other hand and licked her fingers.

"I always take my share of chocolates like this, remember!" He winked at her when she blushed hard. After dinner the waiter came with their bill when Sanyukta's eyes became widened to saw the bill.

"25,000 rupees! Maine pachish hazar rupeeya ka khana kha liya!" She was shocked when Randhir chuckled to saw her expression.

"Waise dinner hum dono ne kiya hain so relax khudko janglee bhukkar mat samjho!" Randhir said playfully to lighten her moods.

"So what! I mean dono ne milke kitna khaya hoga ke pachish hazar bil ho geya!" She said surprisingly.

"Actually it's total 5 lacks and 25,000 rupees." Randhir replied thus increasing her curiosity.

"Keya 5 lack! Lekin kyu?" She asked out of blue.

"Aap bhul gayi Mrs. Shekhawat ke maine yeah pura restaurant book kiya huya hain!" He replied casually when Sanyukta's mouth opened just like a perfect 'O'.

"Muh toh band karo wifey yeah phir main kuch madat karu!" Randhir winked at her but Sanyukta was too much shocked to react.

"Randhir keya saach mein tumne aaj shaam ke liye 5 lack rupeeya karcha kiya hain!" She was still in a daze.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें