Chapter 59 - Aria's Secret Plan

Aria smiled as she watched the battle. They were doing great. The resistance had the element of surprise and had managed to reduce enemy forces in the short time they emerged. Then the fight had started in earnest.

The scary Super Natural beings were awesome and effective. Each killed at least five of more before being vanquished by their foes. Under Valentine, and under Allegra and Dimitri's competent command, Constantine and Kirana's army was being put to good use. Everywhere in the sieged city was crowded. It would take more fighting and dying on both sides before it was clear who would triumph. Right now, everything was a mess. The resistance was fighting with a desperate enraged spirit whilst the enemy was holding off their valiant efforts with their superior numbers.

It was time for her to help. She hoped her plan worked.

When she had heard Jace asking for help on the phone, a thought had struck her. If he was not shy about asking for help, she could also ask for help on his behalf. She was sure he wouldn't mind.

Aria had logged onto the secret gatekeepers blog. She rubbed her hands in anticipation. She typed out her message on the main page so that everyone would get to see it and tagged Lazarus' for his hard-core fans.

'URGENT ANNONCEMENT!!'

'YOUR GATEKEEPERS NEED YOUR HELP NOW! LAZARUS NEEDS YOU!'

'Attention all fans. Lazarus needs your help!! ... ' She gave a brief description of the situation listing down the twenty enemy Heroes with their respective city coordinates. 'Isis and Valentine are also there! Log in now, help save Lazarus and get a chance to play with the gatekeepers!'

'Constantine and Kirana are also fighting! ALL THE GATEKEEPERS ARE ONLINE NOW!!'

She posted a few screenshots she had taken to convince them. One was a group shot of her with Lazarus, Valentine and Isis on the high walls before the intense fighting had begun. 'If Lazarus's city is too far from your own place, you can help by attacking the enemy's city, whichever is nearer or more convenient to you! Every bit counts.'

There was immediate response.

'What is going on?'

'How can I help?'

'Why are they attacking Lazarus?'

'I'm here'

'Constantine!!!!!!!! And Kirana? Yes!'

'Valentine!! Online! Now!! You have made my day!'

'What do you need?'

'Oh my God! Isis is there. I'm in.'

'What about the others? Will they come on too?'

Soon she was busy answering questions and directing players to the enemy's cities.

'We can do to them what they did to Lazarus. Break down their Shields and get them when the gatekeepers kill them in Lazarus's city. Keep them busy in their own cities. Attack them there. They will be too busy defending their own cities to go back to the main fight!'

Ha ha ha, Aria laughed evilly and rubbed her hands together. Chloe looked up distractedly for a second and giggled at her friend. "I love how evil you sound. What's up?"

"I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine. The gatekeepers' fans will be attacking the twenty cheating Players at their cities. Those nearer will help you guys at Lazarus' place."

Chloe clapped her hands. "Really? That's wonderful!! It will definitely help turn the tide. How many would that be? Fifty against twenty?"

"More I think. You won't believe the response I'm getting right now. More keep logging in."