"I'm useless! The only thing you known how to do is scream. And stop saying you are fit! Those are not muscles, those are fats! Belly fats and arm fats! You @#$$$$#."

"So do you feel better now." Someone says from behind me.

The voice made Jumpout of my skin, turning around slowly, I was scared that it was my coach but it was just... Kai!

"Ayy! What the heck! You scared the blood out of me! Aish seriously!" I clench my chest, releasing a heavy breath, once my breathing was stable, I immediately gave him the deadly stare.

"You stupid! What do you want! What do you want!" I smack him with my walking stick.

"Ouch stop it!" He jumps backwards. "I just wanted to give you a ride."

I immediately stop hitting him and look behind him to see a red mecedes car.

"Hul! Oh wow! Is that so." Giving him an innocent smile, I walk towards his car but i can enter, i am pulled back by my hoodie.

"After hitting me like that? I don't think so." He says and walks to the driverseat.

Immediately opening his car door, I enter the car and sit beside him.

He stares at me in disbelief and mutter "ay seriously" I just give a innocent smile and try to put my walking stick in the back of of the car but it hits his front mirror.

"Joy! What the heck!"

"Sorrrry.." I say dragging on the 'r' before adjusting the stick again but it ends up hitting the staring wheel.

"Joy! Just give it to me." He snatched it from my hand and fix the stick in the back before sitting back down and glaring at me.

"Sorrrry.."

"Just shut up." He says and starts the engine.

Rolling my eyes, I just fold my arm and watch the road.

"Put on a seatbelt." He orders.

"My house is just-"

"Stop being hardheaded and just put on a  seatbelt." He glares at me.

"Okay daddy."

"That's.. So weird." He mutters.

Honestly I didn't know what was was weird with my joke but just ignored itn

"Anyways.. Thank you for driving me home."

"I just want to take my phone, that's why."

I just remembered he left his phone to dry in the sack of rice.

"Wait! You phone is still inside our sack of rice." I let out a laugh, for some reason I found the situation funny. "But what phone were you using?!" I stare at him stunned, remembering he was using a phone in the clinic.

"I bought another phone." He replied.

"For real! Wait! So you have a new phone already." I say surprised, While I was stuck with my small Samsung that I've been managing for  four years, this guy went to buy a new phone just because he left his phone.

"Just give me your old phone then!" I grab his arm.

"I'm driving, don't disturb me." He shrugs my hand off.

Wow! Arrogant.

"Okay... but at least give me your phone, you already have a new one." I whined.

"I still need the contacts and content in it." He replies before stopping the car.

I noticed we were already in front of my house.

"We are here. Now go get my phone." He says, then grabs my stick for me.

"Whatever." I grumbled snatching my stick from him.

"You are such a baby." He says.

Getting out of the car i then remember that I can actually ask him to buy me anything I want.

"Hold on.." I sit my butt back on the car chair then shutting the door.

"What again.." Kai groans.

"Though you have to pay for whatever I want. Well I want to a new phone. So.. Pay up." I say, raising my hand to his face with a smirk.

He slaps my hand away. "Get my phone first."

Staring at my 'slapped' hand, I bit my cheek containing my annoyance.

"Okay!" I say. "I'll get it." I raise my hand in a surrendering way, then got out of the car.

I knew no one will be home for sure. My mom is obviously going to go to work with my dad and grandma in the farm and my older sister sunmi is always out working part time while she looks for a stable job and of course Jimin and Irene are in school.

But we always had spare keys under our front door carpet anyway.

Opening the door of our house, I immediately went to our kitchen.

"Do you have something to tell me."

Jumping from fright, I look at my side to see my mom seated on the couch.

A angry expression on her face.

"Eomma.. What are you doing here?" I ask, but she just scans my miserable state.

"Your P.E teacher called. He gave me report on your grade, not just in sport. Joy what hell have you been doing in school?"

Ugh, that stupid P.E teacher!

"I've- been.. Studying." I replied, stammering a little  as anxiety feeling kicks in, I feel my palm sweat.

"I heard you let that happen to you." She looks at my feet.

"It was a mistake!" I defended myself.

"You are really starting to get on my nerves! All I ask is for you is to do well in your studies and you can't do such a simple thing!" She shouts, making me clinch.

She never tried to understand that knowledge is not for everyone, especially not for me, I have talent but studying is not IT!

"Do you think its easy to get a perfect score!" I shout back.

"Well your brother seems to be doing that just fine!" She screams.

The thought of her comparing me to Jimin made me boil in anger. Why do I have to be like Jimin!

"Stop comparing me to Jimin! You finished studying but it's not like you have a fancy life." I scream back but then what I said sinks into me.

Oh my god..

"I'm sorry." I apologized but seeing how she just rest her head on her hand, I felt the need to defend myself. "Its because you keep compa-"

"Get out."