FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 5

Its morning…Shruti is seen coming to the college in her scooter…She was dressed up in red patiyala suit…

She enters the college.Sanjay comes beside her in his bike…Varun sees them coming…He wants to take revenge on Shruti as she did not do what he asked her to on her first day when he ragged…He calls Sanjay And misguides him…Sanjay goes as if he is about to hit Shruti’s scooter…He somehow manages…To escape a collision with Sanjay’s bike,Shruti turns,she loses balance and hits Arnav’s bike…Both of them(Arnav and Shruti) fell down…Both the bikes were damaged…Vicky comes and helps them to get up…Varun laughs on seeing this…

 They get up…Arnav stares at Shruti angrily…On seeing him Shruti starts crying in a childish way…

 Shruti: (cries in a funny way)Sorry…I did not see u…If i had seen u,i might have hit him instead…(she points Vicky)

 Vicky: What??

 Shruti: Ya karthi anna..(She cries again and sneezes…She talks to Arnav) Dont stare at me…Tell me the amount needed for repairing your bike and i will give u… (she cries again)

 Arnav: Stop this non-sense…Get lost…(He shouts)

 Shruti runs away..

Shruti:(to herself)Thank God…I escaped from that khadoos by shedding crocodile tears.. Or else he would have eaten me alive…All this is because of that stupid(Sanjay)who doesnt even to how to drive a bike…
Oh God!I thought of hiding from him today…But u made me meet him morning itself…That too I made a mess with him…Mistake is mine…He is justified…

Swadeenta comes…

Swadeenta: Who is justified?

Shruti: Hi…Thank God U came…I was Lamenting myself…Now i have got u…(she tells everything to Swadeenta)

Swadeenta laughs…

Shruti: Dont laugh…All this is because of that stupid…

Swadeenta: Who is he??                                                                Shruti: I dont know…I havent seen him before…

They see Sanjay with his friends from a distance…

Shruti: See there…That stupid only…Oh..He belongs to the same gang who ragged me…He might be the gangleader…I want to know his name…

Swadeenta: His name is Sanjay…

Shruti: Oh…Mr.Gangleader Sanjay…U will pay for what u did today...

Swadeenta sees Sid coming…

Swadeenta: Darlo! I have a magic to lighten up ur mood…

Shruti: Please do the magic immediately…My mood is very bad…

Swadeenta: See who is coming…Lets play a prank at him…

Shruti:Hey.. What an idea madamji!

They make a plan…

They sit separately in both the edges of the stone bench….

Sid: Hey girls! Good morning...

Shruti: Good morning da…(she stares at Swadeenta angrily)

Swadeenta: Good morning Sid…(she turns the other side)

Sid:What is this? Why are u sitting like u are the south pole and u the north??

Swadeenta: Dont ask me anything…

Shruti: I wont talk to her..

Swadeenta: Never ever…