FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...- EPISODE 6

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Arnav and Vicky sitting in the class…

Vicky: Are u alright?? U didnt get hurt from falling na??

Arnav: Nope…I m alright…Did u ask her whether she is hurt??

Vicky: She was talking non stop…How can I find a space to ask her??Such a talkative girl…I could not control laughing when she cried…

Arnav: Hmm…I should not have shouted at her…That is not her mistake…It was all because of that idiot…

Vicky: Oh…Is that Sanjay??

Arnav: Ya…Varun misguided him and that idiot came like he is gonna hit that girl…So only she lost balance and hit my bike…

Vicky: Why Varun did so??

Arnav: That day they ragged her.She refused to do what they said…May be to take revenge for that. ..

Vicky: Ya…They are experts in taking revenge na?? Let them do whatever they could…They will be surely punished for whatever they are doing….

SCENE 2:

In 1st year class,the four of them were listening to the lectures…Shruti was thirsty…Her water bottle was empty…The bell rang and Shruti went out to refill her water bottle from the cooler…She sees Arnav in the corridor…She comes to the class and takes a book…She hides her face using the book and goes..Occasionally she lowers the book and sees where Arnav is….She crosses him by hiding her face by keeping book in sideways…

Arnav notices it ..He throws a weird look..She refills the bottle and sees back…

Shruti:(to herself)Thank God…He is gone…Anyways,i will hide and go…What if he is around??

She hides her face and comes back…Suddenly she bumps into someone…Water spills on both of them.She did not see his face…

Shruti: Are u blind??

She is shocked when she looked up and saw his face…Its ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA…He was drenched..

Shruti: Is that u??

She tries to run but slips because of the water spilled on the floor…She falls in Arnav’s arms..They look at each other…

Rabba ve plays…

Tamil: Thanathomthanana…Pookal pookum tharunam aaruyire paarthadharum illaye(madrasa pattinam song)

Shruti Relieves herself…

Shruti: Actually… sorry..I did not notice u….

Arnav: I know ...Because u are blind…U were hiding ur face and dont see but u will ask others that if he is blind,isn't it??

Shruti:Haan…I was hiding because i was afraid that u would bite me…And for ur happiness,I agree that I am blind…And why are u crossing my path again and again??

Arnav: U came and bumped into me and u are accusing me??What type of a girl u are??

Shruti:Look…Mr.Khadoos…U dont have right to talk about me…And also i apologized na…Then what is ur problem?? Dont try to come in my way…

By saying this she runs away picking her waterbottle and book…

Arnav: How dare she is??

SCENE-3

Shruti comes to the class angrily..

Sid: What happened??U fell into the water tank??

Swa: What darlo..Why are u drenched??